What's new

FS: Stock Clearout, Various Oils, Silkolene, Motul & Amsoil

MWTech

Trader
Reaction score
Clearing out my own personal stock from my garage...to put things short...my evo ( which was going to be next years track build ) has been problems since day one of purchasing, and the icing on the cake recently...engine went...so...iv lost all confidence in it and moving away from evo ownership, if its been like that on the road, bugger that for a track build!!

so oils that i use in my cars that i have spare for track days etc is now available. need the space, plus would be nice to have a bit more personal funds to put towards a potential s15 buy :) the more i see, the more i want to try one!...maybe even a drift build, never gone down that route before so would like to try

anyways, the gear! :D

Various Oils...All of which are arguably the most popular oils on the market for various car types.

Engine Oil Silkolene Pro S 5w-40. been using this in my single turbo rx7 for 3 years now, never once had any issues with the car at all to date. superb oil. used it also religiously in my civic ek9 and s13

comes very highly recommended. 5 litre tubs - £50 delivered each

Engine Oil Motul Chrono300v 5w-40. again, very very highly recommended

2 litre tubs - £26 delivered each. or 2x2 litre - £50 delivered

Gearbox transmission oil Silkolene Silktran Syn 5 75w-90.

1 litre - £15 delivered each. or 3 litre - £42 delivered

Amsoil MTF gearbox oil, used this when i had slight roughness in gearchanges...used this and never been an issue since...like a new gearbox! had same issue funnily enough in my ek9, and the result was the exact same!

1 US quarter - £16 delivered each. or 3 US quarter - £45 delivered

LSD oil Silkolene BOA 90LS, For use with aftermarket diffs in competition use especially, stock diff is fine too if you feel like treating it though :)

1 litre - £12 delivered each

the whole lot needs to go :)

MWTech

Trader
Reaction score
all silkolene engine oil is gone

5 amsoil gearbox mtf left

all silkolene gearbox oil is gone

all silkolene diff oil is gone

8 motul tubs left ( 4 x 2litres )