What's new

バカじゃないの Bakajanaino spec s

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Lovely colour dude ! Glad the bumper helped out . Think that's how I'm going to have to paint mine too , closed shut is a pita but necessary on these sorts of colours . Top job though man car looks great

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Ha ha because it's been going on for years lmfao I'm going silica breath which is a 34 m spec colour it's a xirallic pearl so probably shut respray too I reckon

Reaction score
Country
ah nice. that'll look the titties, really nice colour that. shuts are deffo worth the hassle. i left the engine bay white on mine and it looks gash but when get round to going nuts in there i'll either black it or hit it with the red to match the car. not too sure yet and i quite like a contrasting bay, just not white...

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Cheers man Defo is a nice colour ! Yeah Defo worth the hassle just deciding if I can get away with doing panels off seeing as the car is wide body anyway the angles will make the colour look different regardless . I love contrasting bay , mine will be going candy teal while the engine is out ! Might work might not ha ha soon find out

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk