What's new

FS: 2001 Nissan S15 Spec R S15 FTW with GT2871R

Reaction score
Not at the moment, mate. Once I get my heart set on something I have to have it. This is the longest I've ever kept a car with enthusiasm. As it is it'll keep most people happy, power wise.

I'm not totally set on an Evo, but I do fancy one. I've been looking at M5's and new shape RS4's aswell, they just seem a tad slow but I could totally live with the comfort :D

Reaction score
Before the Evo mind set I was sure I'd get an RS4 next but checked up there stats and they're so heavy it hinders the performance massively. The s15 would eat one alive!

Reaction score
Looked at Rs6's aswell, the older model mind, and they're cheaper the insure than the S15:confused:

Amg merc is the same... You can get so much for your money nowadays. Im just that kind of guy that needs to spend silly money on some piece of **** Jap motor.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
It's just repairing them that costs a fortune my Kate blew a gearbox in his rs6 cost him over 10k to fit a new one and that wasn't through a dealer !!!!!
im the same I had an e46 m3 before this but couldn't get rid of the itch just needed a motor I could spend all my spare money and time on ......I love it lol

Reaction score
I really like Noble M12's, Adam, but they're a bit out of my price range at the moment.

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
Out of my range as well... think that's the plan for me keep the s15 until I can afford a M12

Reaction score
They were a limited run, so they have kept their price very well. There's 3 versions though and I'd be after the later 3.0 twin turbo but they still fetch £25k plus and if I had that money I'd be putting a deposit on a house.

M

mike17

your s15 is what has made me want one!! i chatted to you down the social club about it i drive the red corsa down the road from you. Are you in any rush to sell it as i am trying to sort out funds but its being a pain as just swapped jobs ?
thanks
mike

Reaction score
Ahh, yeah, I know you. I was trying to figure out who you were from your pm. Like I mentioned I've got someone coming to view the car early next week and he's already asked how I want to be paid, cash has already been agreed on that discussion. I've got a busy weekend, as I'm going to view another car on Saturday and have a pal visting for the weekend too, but if you're around give me a pm and I can take you for a spin if you like, you won't be dissapointed :D