What's new

5L Fuchs Titan Race only £39.99 - Plus other great offers

oilman

Trader
Reaction score
Website
www.opieoils.co.uk
Hi all,

The Opie Oils End of Season Sale has now finished, HOWEVER don't worry as we've replaced it with some NEW top offers!. . . . .

For starters we have a big offer on the ever popular Fuchs Titan Race Pro-S / R (formally Silkolene Pro-S / R) Engine oils.

** Offer includes: Fuchs Titan Race Pro S 5w-30, Pro S 5w-40, Pro S 10w-50, Pro S 10w-60, Pro R 15w-50 & Pro R 20w-50 **

We've also got 30% OFF RRP all our Castrol EDGE engine oils, this makes 4L only £33.99 and 1L £9.99.

This great offer is whilst stocks last and applies to the following EDGE oils:

** Castrol EDGE 5w-30 FST / Castrol EDGE 10w-60 FST for BMW M-Series / Castrol EDGE 0w-30 FST / Castrol EDGE Turbo Diesel 5w-40 FST / Castrol EDGE 5w-40 FST / Castrol EDGE 0w-40 A3/B4 FST & Castrol EDGE 0w-30 A5/B5 FST **

As we discounted the EDGE range, we thought we would also discount our Magnatec engine oils by taking 20% OFF the RRP! With this additional discount, you can now buy 1L for only £7.99 and 4L for £24.99!

** Castrol Magnatec oils on offer: Castrol Magnatec 5w-30 A1 (Ford), Castrol Magnatec 5w-30 C3 & Castrol Magnatec 5w-40 C3 **

Fancy a FREE 1L and handy boot pouch ?????

If you do, then you will be pleased to know that we've got a cracking offer on 8 top Motul engine oils:

** Motul 8100 X-Cess 5w-40 / Motul 6100 Synergie+ 10w-40 / Motul Specific LL-04 / Motul Specific 505 01, 502 00, 505 00 / Motul 8100 Eco-nergy 5w-30 / Motul 8100 X-clean 5w-40 ACEA C3 / Motul Sport 5w-50 & Motul 8100 X-Max 0w-40 **

Simply buy a 5 litre bottle of any of the above and receive:

- a FREE 1 litre bottle of your chosen Motul (same grade as your 5 litre)
- a FREE pouch (ideal for keeping your 1 litre bottle in your boot for top-ups)
- a FREE disposable top-up kit

Fancy stocking up? You can order any number of 5 litre bottles to get the same number of 1 litre bottles and pouches free, for example, if you buy 4 x 5 litres you will receive 4 x 1 litres and 4 pouches free (each pouch will have a disposable oil top up kit inside which contains gloves, funnel and wipes).

If you do pay a visit this weekend, make sure you check out our other current offers HERE > > > > >

- 20% Off all our Winter products
Over 25 products included to get your car ready for the winter

- 20% Off Gulf Competition
Engine oils, Gear oils and Brake fluids. Perfect for competition, track days and fast road use

- 20% Off K&N Performance filters
Panel filters, oil filters, induction kits and much, much more

- 20% Off Trico Wiper blades
Replace your tired wiper blades with some Trico Exact Fit or NeoForm beam blades

- £99 for 20 litres of Gulf Competition 0w-30 ester synthetic engine oil
A saving of over £90! You will have to be quick, we only have a few remaining

As always, If you have any questions or need any advice then you can call us Monday - Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm on 01209 215164 (Option 2), email us at sales@opieoils.co.uk or alternatively ask us for an oil recommendation HERE > > >

Cheers

- oilman

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13

Have a quick question regarding oil temps. I run Fuchs Titan pro s in my 15 , my car has an oil cooler and since the temperature has dropped so had my oil temp. It currently runs around 72-75 degrees , Is this within recommended operating temperature?or should I be looking to cover my cooler in these cold times???thanks chris

oilman

Trader
Reaction score
Website
www.opieoils.co.uk
Hi

That isn't warm enough for the oil to be working properly, some of the additives in it won't activate until around 75C, so you want to get it warmer, aim for 85+C ideally.

Cheers

Tim

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13

Hmm ok even in the summer the car runs around 80 so I will have to do something with it then . Thanks for the info

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13

Found out why, the greddy sandwich plate I have is thermostatic and set to keep the car between 75-80 deg so might look into removing it for a normal plate

Reaction score
I know a small amount about engine oil, but nothing about gearbox or diff oil. Do i need any special oils for the standard 6 speed gearbox, and the stock helical diff? Can you give me a price for the right amount of oil to do a gearbox and diff oil change delivered in the uk. Thanks.

Reaction score
99% road, may see a track day if i book one up for the westfield and it rains or the weather is iffy this will make an outing. So primary function is road, with the capability/possibility to do a track day or two a year, no drift.

oilman

Trader
Reaction score
Website
www.opieoils.co.uk
Hi

Just needed to check as they can be a bit fragile when drifted, so then we tend to recommend something like the Redline Lightweight Shockproof.

You need a 75w-90 for the gearbox and diff and here are the ones we have.

http://www.opieoils.co.uk/c-673-75w-90-mtfs-manual-transmission-fluid.aspx

If you want to go for the best, the Millers CRX 75w-90 NT, Gulf Competition, Motul Gear 300, Redline MT90 and Millers TRX are ideal for the gearbox. The Castrol Universal, Motul Motylgear and Fuchs Gear Syn are all decent alternatives. The Fuchs Syn 5, Motul Gear 300LS, Millers CRX NT LS, Gulf Competition LS and Redline GL5 are ideal for the diff.

Cheers

Tim