What's new

Anyone sick of their 15?

D

david

im also thinkin off selling mine not because im bored off it but im buying a house soon so might have no choice and also iv spent a lot on it lately too but the house came sooner than expected. but it really does not get much use iv only put up 7000miles in a year and a half and sometimes it sits at home for sometimes 3 weeks without been driven!

D

daniel83

I was sick of my S15. But that was only because I had a ride in my friends R32 GTR and a R34 GTR v-Spec(from Endless Racing).

But when I saw mine S15 again. I decided to keep it. Soo it comes and goes.
In the big picture, I´m going too kep mine.
If i decied to sell it, I´m going too buy one with more power from the beginning.

//Daniel - Very pleased with my Silvia:smitten::smitten:

Darren_S15

Club Event Orgainser
Reaction score
Country
I :smitten: my Silvia.

Every time I drive it I get a massive smile on my face.

Ive not had mine long though.

And Ive been loving it a little less recently as it keep breaking :cry::rolleyes:

But Im not ready to give up by a long shot :D:cool:

O

old_s13

you guys are lucky to even have a silvia. we have junk here in the states as our journey ended with the s14. besides the fact that our cars are equipped (stock) with a tractor motor. ;) the KA24 is a turd.

i've been restoring my s13 racecar for several years now, and i've been itching to get back into it. the s13 (hatch), to me, has always been a fantastic car. there are very few cars that get my blood boiling like the (modified) s-chassis does. while in stock form its nothing special, these cars take amazingly well to modifications.

if you are getting tired of your s15 you're probably getting tired of living.... :)

Reaction score
:wave: guilty! haha i do love this car so bloody much! Just the lines they have is mad! Sure there's little irritating thing, as is with every car but meh..

for some reason, i dont even care that im skint and i need more petrol >.<'
Guilty too I love the way it looks the sleek lines are sooo lovely,alright it costs a bomb cause ure always spending money on it,but if you had another car you would only spend on that too and it wouldn't look half as nice as the S15.

Reaction score
speaking on the fact that i owned a silvia - had to sell for a mortgage and now own a s13, well, in fact, i now own half a s13 as i am breaking it, you guys have NO right to moan!!!!! :wack:
I miss my 15 like crazy!! you think you guys have rattles and the sort, try driving a stage 1 s13 - its not fun - its not enjoyable - there is nothing 'modern' about it - its pants!
seriously though, unless your upgrading, you will miss it - you never know what you got till its gone.......hmmm think thats a song :whistle:

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Hey Rich - catch up with you on FB lol...

And for anyone going to another car - I'd love to hear what's actually better than the S15??

Bigger engine, twin turbo, more power...??

Yeah... whatever zzzzzzzz....

O

old_s13

speaking on the fact that i owned a silvia - had to sell for a mortgage and now own a s13, well, in fact, i now own half a s13 as i am breaking it, you guys have NO right to moan!!!!! :wack:
I miss my 15 like crazy!! you think you guys have rattles and the sort, try driving a stage 1 s13 - its not fun - its not enjoyable - there is nothing 'modern' about it - its pants!
seriously though, unless your upgrading, you will miss it - you never know what you got till its gone.......hmmm think thats a song :whistle:
s13 is an older car, its not fair to compare a car that is near 10 years older. we'll see how the s15's holdup once they hit 20 years of use and abuse.

Reaction score
s13 is an older car, its not fair to compare a car that is near 10 years older. we'll see how the s15's holdup once they hit 20 years of use and abuse.
your missing my point fella. if i had never owned a s15, i wouldnt mind the s13 so much......you guys know what i mean.....;)

O

old_s13

your missing my point fella. if i had never owned a s15, i wouldnt mind the s13 so much......you guys know what i mean.....;)
thats assuming the s15 is superior to the s13, which.....

i will most definitely never agree to. :)

Reaction score
Website
www.hoodoo.co.nz
Country
:wave: guilty! haha i do love this car so bloody much! Just the lines they have is mad! Sure there's little irritating thing, as is with every car but meh..

for some reason, i dont even care that im skint and i need more petrol >.<'
I caught myself pausing to just look at the car yesterday when I got out of it. :smitten: Those lines!