What's new

WTB: Bits wanted - Exhaust System & Coilovers

Reaction score
Country
Hah thanks for the link!
I'll have a proper ponder this evening and let you know.

Looks good though, and the exit pipe doesn't look too big either!

Reaction score
Country
exit is 4" which is pretty standard for most jap spec exhausts. Ok buddy let me know

Reaction score
I may well have some coilovers for sale in a while, if you're willing to wait. Once my suspension from Japan has been shipped over.

JDM_virgin you replaced the Nismo with a HKS system right? Which HKS system did you replace it with?

Reaction score
Country
Which set will you be taking off pal?

In regards to the Nismo system (JDM_virgin), I think i'm going to leave it, wanted a 3inch cat back really and that's only 2.5 isn't it?
Thanks anyway though! Think I'm going to go for a Kakimoto.

Reaction score
No its currently on the car. No holes or rot. The tail pipe could do with a quick rub over with some polish to get the shine back, i tend to drive my car more than clean it. It does have a few scrapes along the bottom where my car runs low but as i said no holes.
I would be interested in buying JDM_virgin's Nismo system and once i've arranged that i can ship this off to you if you're interested.

Reaction score
Country
Do you have a picture of it on the car dude?

Also is it the Hi-power or Silent Hi-power?
Not sure if I want a seriously loud exhaust after the Spoon N1 on my old Civic, haha!

Reaction score
It's hard to quantify, compared to stock i'm guessing its loud (not that i have ever heard a stock) but i have heard Spoon N1 and Blitz Nur spec's on other cars and its not in the same league as them. It's a perfectly liveable exhaust, i know a person who cut one silencer out to make it louder, but honestly i just think the guy was a nutter.

Reaction score
I can only find two that have come up for sale in the last 3 years.
One was the one i mentioned early which had a silencer removed and pipe welded in and the other was up for sale at 350.
So it's got to be in the region of 350 i suppose.

Reaction score
Country
Mine was replaced with the hks silent power exhaust- quality bit of kit and not too loud although I'm running standard turbo to cat- will be running full 3 inch soon though :)