What's new

FS: carbon fibre garage defend style cooling panel (painted pewter silver)

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
for sale is my carbon cooling panel from the original group buy. basically it had some spider cracks in the lacquer, these were repaired, the unnecessary holes filled and then painted pewter silver when i had my car done. it's freshly painted but you can see the feint outline of the original holes that were filled - also there is a chipped edge under where the left hand radiator bracket goes and marks around the bolt holes where the washers and nuts make contact with it, but this shouldnt be seen once its on the car and the brackets/washers etc cover them up. seeing as new they are 140+post i think 75-00 delivered is fair as it functions exactly the same still looks good :)

i'll post pics up soon.

DeanS15

Reaction score
Country
here are the pics :)

and the damaged edge under the left hand rad bracket

and the small marks around the bolt holes

DeanS15

Reaction score
Country
I tend to over exaggerate when there are any faults with stuff I sell so it's much better than you probably think :)

DeanS15

Reaction score
Country
I've still got this:)

Last edited:

DeanS15

Reaction score
Country
Sorry admins for resurrecting this as I have another for sale thread running currently...

The guy that was meant to buy this hasn't got back to me and I'd completely forgotten about it so it's back up for sale. I'll take 70-00 delivered for it which is very cheap for a perfect fit full cooling panel even with the chipped edge :)