What's new

Container full of goodies finally arrived

Reaction score
It's been a long 8 weeks, but definitely worth the wait!!! My container finally arrived today....

Me and my brother have been collecting a few parts to bring over from Japan!

ill let the pics do the talking!!!!

As you can see we got quite a lot of parts, lots will be forsale soon!!!

Reaction score
Cheers the yellow car is my brothers which he is keeping! The black one I have is to sell on!! I will see if we are free on the date and let you know

Reaction score
:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy: That is the most amazing thing i have ever seen in my life!! :nod: I get 1st dibs on an aero front bumper when selling :thumbs:
The two replica bumpers are already sold and the genuine grey is a full kit including spats and skirts, but gonna hold on to this at the moment!!

subzero

Reaction score
holy shiiiiit ....

how much are the two older bride seats going for , interested in one . red ones on the left and one the right to be percise .

B9NKO

Reaction score
Most of the parts are mine, I'm working out in Australia at the moment but will be back in a couple of weeks. Ill then decide on which parts are for sale but most of them will be going on the yellow one?? There will be quite a few parts up for sale though

Reaction score
Country
dont suppose you can sneak anything else back from australia can you? i would quite like a HDI intercooler without import duty :D what other goodies are in the boxes?