What's new

FS: Desmond Regamaster Marquis Promada 18x8.5, 9.5 set

Reaction score
For sale, my set of Desmond Regamaster Marquis Promadas in 18x8.5 and 18x9.5 flavour.

Absolutely kills me to put these up for sale, they are my most favourite wheels ever, although they've been sitting ever since I bought them and I can't justify nor afford the coilovers or proper tyres I need to fit them. Money is tight at the moment and these might not be the only thing going..

These are extremely rare in 18" sizes, a set of only a few I know of in the UK and they still fetch a very high price at auction in Japan. They are the real deal, forged in Russia for the JDM market and they are unbelievably lightweight.

This is the single and only set I have ever come across with the complete original stickers on. The wheels themselves are absolutely mint as well, they do have a couple of slight touch ups on the edges although otherwise perfect and original :nod: Black centre caps are also there, which are mint. Also come will original valves and valve caps. I doubt I will ever find another set of Rega's this mint and in these sizes again.

Set of 4, staggered fitment perfect for a 200,
5x114.3
18x8.5 +35
18x9.5 +35

Tyres:
18x8.5's have 245/35/18 Pirelli P-Zero C semi-slicks, I believe these are road legal and they have fairly good tread. They do have some cracking though
18x9.5's have 265/35/18 Pirelli P-Zero C semi-slicks, exactly the same as the fronts, these also have fairly good tread. Do also have some cracking.

Price: £1100 Shipped!

Reaction score
Bumpage for these

If anyone is seriously interested then i'll consider sensible offers, at the moment these wheels are sitting around doing nothing - if they stay long enough I might just end up with money for coilovers to fit them!

I've actually got a pair of Pirelli P-zero (possibly Rosso's) 235/40/18's with almost brand new tread sitting here which I can throw in with the wheels.

Reaction score
I love these wheels. The only reason I'm not putting in an offer is because I bought a brand new set of ''dished'' style RPF1's to match my rear wheels last week.

Reaction score
I love these wheels. The only reason I'm not putting in an offer is because I bought a brand new set of ''dished'' style RPF1's to match my rear wheels last week.
Fair play dude! I love those wheels!