What's new

Filter Info

Reaction score
Yeah it has... but i think it was on the sxoc... [size=-3]or it might be in the useful threads section... touchy subject if it is... nicely may be about and shout at you :cry: [/size]

Either way it is a good refresher for noobs who havnt seen it!! I dont completely agree with the results but looks good!

P

Pazz

goes out to quickly replace his already very dirty HKS filter material :(

Reaction score
We had one of our performance magazines do the same flow/filtration test on 10 popular pod filters and the Apexi power intake came out 7th in flow and 6th infiltration. Guess it depends on who's sponsoring the testee's:|:|

Reaction score
Country
I personally would put far more trust for filtration in a paper/cotton filter than the sponge HKS style.

Reaction score
I personally would put far more trust for filtration in a paper/cotton filter than the sponge HKS style.
Depends on the type of sponge and its construction... my Trust one is layered... the paper ones just seem to restrictive

G

gunner93

I agree what Nicely said in some thread before - it's better to sacrifice some flow for better filtration... :nod:

G

GUEST_JDM

We had one of our performance magazines do the same flow/filtration test on 10 popular pod filters and the Apexi power intake came out 7th in flow and 6th infiltration. Guess it depends on who's sponsoring the testee's:|:|
Yeah it was autosalon mate k&n came second in flow but best filtration and some cheap pod won with best flow n second filtration or something along thoes lines ha:D

Reaction score
Yeah it was autosalon mate k&n came second in flow but best filtration and some cheap pod won with best flow n second filtration or something along thoes lines ha:D
It was the 3A Racing pod filter. It is a recognised brand in the US and, even though its was well priced, it is a good filter:nod: