What's new

Fresh Arrive - Carbon Gear & Radio Surround

E

EPRacing

Is the item still available?
The first set of this batch should arrive within this week or 2 and will test fitted by Mint and the rest should coming in around 20th of Feb depends on how quick is the custom and duty!!!

M

Madrocky

How much if include shipping to Malaysia? Afraid that after convert to Malaysia currency will be very expensive..

Last edited:
Reaction score
I always think that distinct parts look better in carbon than bits that are intended to join other bits in a smooth fashion. So for me, things like a handbrake cover, steering binnacle surround and door handle surrounds would look far cooler in carbon :D
I see your point mook will have to see one fitted before purchase plenty of pics required. The steering binnacle has been done by someone, there is one already on here
http://forum.s15oc.com/showthread.php?t=2663&page=2
Looks the dogs nuts but I would be interested in more carbon parts if they looked good.

EP Racing:-Do you have a price for the surround yet I dont remember getting one?

Reaction score
Website
www.skewer.co.uk
Country
Pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics :D

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
Pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics pics :D
Working on it.. by the time i got it fitted etc it was dark.. but did my best :S lmao!

E

EPRacing

Aye, does look very nice. Any news on when they might be ready?
The new batch already tested by MINT ;) (You are star ***) and we are start making them in the factory, the new batch will have 10 coming over and should be with us in 3-4 weeks time, we are going to send over by air freight so it helps to speed up the process, so far I have this list:-

1. sender
2. jappy-junk
3. starletrick
4. Kicko
5. D Boy
6. S15RKM
7. Rarerims.co.uk
8. Mook

Please feel free to let me know if there is any change, if not, we will then get the first 10 set air frieght over.

We will still do them for £160 under the bad currency rate :)

Thanks
Jeffrey
Team EPR

Reaction score
Now your just rubbing it in Minto:wack: cant wait Jeff great news:thumbs:

Mint where did you get that Gaiter mines gettin fookd and I need a new one soon might as well do it now and get all the new bits together:thumbs: More Carbon to go with my new Bonnet

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
Pics in daylight lads!

I got the Gaitor with gearknob and Drift button from Yashio Factory in Japan. Picked up from Oka-Chan himself ^o^ hehe.

T

Trepidge

yeah put me down to if there all not taken, being meaning to replace me broken one for the last year and these look sweet

E

EPRacing

Please see the updated list so far:-

1. sender
2. jappy-junk
3. starletrick
4. Kicko
5. D Boy
6. S15RKM
7. Rarerims.co.uk
8. Mook
9. Sniffy