What's new

Fresh Arrive - Carbon Gear & Radio Surround

E

EPRacing

Any news on the surrounds yet Jeff. Your pics pop up mint cause you got a :cool: car dude
The factory have a mass queue on waiting all the stuff and we are planning to get these air mail over so it might be speed up the process! Will keep you guys update as soon as I have any news on these.

Thanks
Jeffrey
Team EPR

Reaction score
Can I still get in on this? If so can I get a quote shipped to me in Trinidad in the West Indies, postal code is TT. Please say yes, I have gone carbon crazy now so I want anything I can get carbon. Let me know and I can send the cash ASAP.

E

EPRacing

Can I still get in on this? If so can I get a quote shipped to me in Trinidad in the West Indies, postal code is TT. Please say yes, I have gone carbon crazy now so I want anything I can get carbon. Let me know and I can send the cash ASAP.

PM send

Reaction score
Thanks I am intereste din a lot of the CF stuff for my S15 so I need shipping quotes. I will consolidate everytihng and PM you. Thanks again Jeffrey.

Reaction score
Ohhhhhh let me know the script on these if there are any left over or people back out or anything :D

Do you have a list of carbon S15 parts you have available and prices? I sometimes check your website but struggle to find much S15 stuff, cheers dude!

E

EPRacing

1. sender
2. jappy-junk
3. starletrick
4. Kicko
5. D Boy
6. S15RKM
7. Rarerims.co.uk
8. Mook
9. Sniffy
10. Trepidge
11. TriniGT
12. Nemesis Guy

Updated list, the order has been a bit delay, we already have 8 set made and we are now adding a few extra set and will get them air freight over, anyone who cant have in this batch will be on the next which is 2-3 weeks after this batch arrive.

Sorry for the delay guys!!

Thanks
Jeffrey
Team EPR

V

vti_coupw

one for my good self also :D
1. sender
2. jappy-junk
3. starletrick
4. Kicko
5. D Boy
6. S15RKM
7. Rarerims.co.uk
8. Mook
9. Sniffy
10. Trepidge
11. TriniGT
12. Nemesis Guy
13. vti_coupw

E

EPRacing

Just give you guys some update, we have a batch of these arriving next week, not sure the quantity yet but confirm more than 10 set, so anyone cant get it in this batch we will put it in the next shipment which is around early May.

We are now start accept payment, anyone ready to pay, please send it to sales@epracing.co.uk and please drop us a PM for confirmation, also dont forget to left us your contact number in case any problem.

Cheers
Jeffrey
Team EPR

E

EPRacing

Updated list 02/04/09:-

1. sender
2. jappy-junk
3. starletrick
4. Kicko
5. D Boy
6. S15RKM
7. Rarerims.co.uk
8. Mook
9. Sniffy
10. Trepidge
11. TriniGT
12. Nemesis Guy
13. vti_coupw
14. paddyb01

The price is £160 delivered within UK mainland.

To be fare to the first 12 people put their name down, they will have the piority to purchase this item, anyone pull out, then the next one can move on.
I will start taking payment from now til it arrive for the top 12 members, anyone haven't receive the payment before it arrive, I will assume it as 'dont want it' and I will contact the next member.

Paypal payment:- sales@epracing.co.uk
Card Payment:- Please contact us on 01509211888

Anyone who cant get in this batch, dont worry because we still have some more in by sea freight which should be here around May/June.

Any problem, please feel free to contact us.

Thanks
Jeffrey
Team EPR

Reaction score
Jeff can you confirm my final cost to me in Trinidad once again please so that I can paypal you the amount. Once again postal code is TT.