What's new

WTB: Front lips for my 2002 s15 spec r

E

elmo-S15

Hi.. Anybody want to get rids off your front lips, text me up.. Im searching for a front lips preferbally Juns but now its discontinued.. So any of you want to sell it, just tell me.. Cheers

Reaction score
Hi.. Anybody want to get rids off your front lips, text me up.. Im searching for a front lips preferbally Juns but now its discontinued.. So any of you want to sell it, just tell me.. Cheers
http://jdmdirect.mine.nu:10100/inde...y+and+exterior&parts=257&mode=1&Submit=Search
Carpo on here works off this site, google jdmjapparts and it is linked to the above page, he could get them for you i presume, although being in brunei you're a bit closer to japan than us!

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
i have the greddy gracer front lip i ordered from the states, if it interests you i can give you the details:)

E

elmo-S15

Thanks superK, cool sites.. Im starting to bid there.. And dean, how much is the GReedy lips cost? Looks great..

DeanS15

Reaction score
Country
think it ended up costing just over £300-00 delivered to the uk:)

Reaction score
Country
I personally think the Greddy is the best option for the standard bumper :) thats if you cant get an Aero of course ;):)

E

elmo-S15

Yeah.. The greedy lips look great.. I think ill take it.. I have the trial version kit but i dont like it very much.. So i will trade it or sell it.. No offense..

DeanS15

Reaction score
Country
yep^^ what he said, it was like an oe part. is made up of some sort of abs plastic composite, just make sure you tell your sprayer to bake it on a low temperature as they very easily warp out of shape in the oven, i had to heat up the corners on mine to pull them back straight but it fits almost like an oe part - better than the geuine nissan rear spats LOL

DeanS15

Reaction score
Country
the greddy front lip makes the non aero bumper sit on the same level as the aero:)

DeanS15

Reaction score
Country
got them from raystang on here second hand, have a look about, a set might come up.....