What's new

FS: Fully refreshed s15 in immaculate condition.

F

fcuk1_6

Hi mate,

Tried sending you a PM but your inbox is full. I'm Considering buying an S15 at the moment and seen yours and absolutly love it. I know its a mega long shot but I've got £7k to spend and I was wondering if that would be of any interest to you? I know its worth more than that and believe me if I had more I'd happily offer it but thats all I can muster I'm afraid.

Thanks, Keith

S

S15 SILVIA

Man, this is well worth the asking price. Don't take the P people.
Plus offers like that seriously devalue all S15s. They are starting to go for stupid money these days.

F

fcuk1_6

Please don't think I was tryin to be cheeky just loved the look of the car and thought it was worth offering whatever I could muster.

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
If you only have £7k to spend you would be better off spending it on a special S14 than a tatty standard S15 - which is what you would get for that money..

Reaction score
Man, this is well worth the asking price. Don't take the P people.
Plus offers like that seriously devalue all S15s. They are starting to go for stupid money these days.
These are the sorta offers i get all day long with this car! Sometimes they actually believe that the minute they make me that sorta offer il take it straight away and its the best offer in the world lol.

No matter how desperate they think i am, it aint going anywhere for that sorta money!

Reaction score
Just had a full photoshoot for fast car which will be a 4 page spread.

grab a car thats never driven, for a cracking price and magazine featured.

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
you can't go below 10k on this car - it would be criminal. if someone hasn't got 10k to spend on a decent silvia, there are plenty of inferior cars on the market to buy........if someone's not willing to pay what it's worth, they don't deserve it

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
hard market or not though, if someones got 7k to spend there are plenty of boggo standard or rough spec r's for them to choose from :) a show ready, nicely modified minter that isn't even being priced at top dollar shouldn't be getting silly offers.....

Reaction score
Yeah i hear what your saying mate, agree with you completely, just the problem at the mo is im getting to that point where i may need to accept offers around 10k.

But i cant take some retarded offer of 7-8k plus a 5 door y reg fezza! lol trust me theyre the sorta offers im getting lol.

Would rather put it in a hedge and write it off than see someone lapping up all the graft and serious money thats gone in to it for that sort of money!

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
Keep your head up :thumbs: it looks like a stunning S15 & is well worth the asking price - the right buyer will come along eventually! Have you got it up on SXOC, pistonheads & DW?

Reaction score
Keep your head up :thumbs: it looks like a stunning S15 & is well worth the asking price - the right buyer will come along eventually! Have you got it up on SXOC, pistonheads & DW?
Yeah ive got it listed on sxoc, but havent got the right amount of posts on driftworks to have it up for sale on there

Reaction score
Ok after being told on wednesday that the company i work for during the day is running at a loss, they are looking into cutting our work hours, and as im the third highest paid in the company looks like il be cut down to a 3 day working week.

So without letting the car go for nothing, im open to offers around £9750.

Contact can be made via pm or phone.

Wayneb1985@hotmail.co.uk or 07824 705 711

Last edited:
Reaction score
Ok work confirmed it today, im now down to a 24hour week also down to £8 an hour :(.

Offers around the £9750 mark are welcome.