What's new

Grommit to engine bay for electrical cable

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm trying to wire my EBC and stack dash in, but am having trouble finding a grommit to pass through.

When i wired my defi gauges and amps up in my s13 there was a nice big grommit on the drivers side to run everything through, but i can't find any such grommit on the 15.

If anyone knows where it is, if there is one could they show a picture, and if not show me a picture of how you chose to wire your electronics in.

Thanks.

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
there is a small grommet behind the inlet plenum mate, or if you remove the drivers side wheel arch liner behind the front wheel there is a grommet on the inner wing where you can pass wiring through. its accessed by the far left rear corner of the engine bay ;)

Reaction score
if you remove the drivers side wheel arch liner behind the front wheel there is a grommet on the inner wing where you can pass wiring through. its accessed by the far left rear corner of the engine bay ;)
Cheers mate, Just what i wanted to know

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Yep this is the grommet I use for everything - got about 3 defi sensor cables going through plus boost vacuum pipe for MS-IBC lol :D

It feeds through to the driver's footwell near the fusebox ;)