Not open for further replies.

Lil SpecR

Reaction score
Website
www.ejmcarphotography.co.uk
Country
Instagram
@lil_ej_x
I shall be there travelling from Cannock, Staffs probably down the A5. I won't be on the club stand unfortunately though guys/girls.
Will you be with SXOC? Not sure which way I'll be coming down, probably motorways, but might well spot you so I'll keep my eyes peeled :)

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Country
Will you be with SXOC? Not sure which way I'll be coming down, probably motorways, but might well spot you so I'll keep my eyes peeled :)

I'll be with my local group of friends called Midlands Japanese Cars - I may still end up going on the M6 yet, I'm undecided, and okay cool!

Reaction score
Country
Shall we meet at Brackley Tesco car park? It is on the A43 just off the M40 and only a couple of miles from Silverstone circuit. We could meet there at 0730 and then convoy into the circuit for 0800?? Does this sound like a plan for all S15oc members attending??

Reaction score
Country
I'll try and park somewhere prominent so you don't miss me!! I imagine other car clubs are going to have the same great idea!!����

Lil SpecR

Reaction score
Website
Country
Instagram
@lil_ej_x
Lol I was joking, a silver fiesta would blend in, an s15 stands out, a yellow s15 will be seen before I even enter the carpark hahaha ;)
Oh and Yeh I'm sure other clubs will, but again I'm sure I can find some s15s, it'll be too early for the normal shoppers so should be plenty of space for clubs to have their own separate areas :)

Reaction score
Country
Morning ladies and gents, having received the docs for Japfest and chatting to Esta last night we reckon we need to move our meeting time forward to 0700 at the tesco brackley in order to be in thr circuit comfortably on time!!

1 week to go and getting excited now!!

Lil SpecR

Reaction score
Website
Country
Instagram
@lil_ej_x
Anyone else having problems with the download links?
I have downloaded my tickets OK but my car pass flat out refuses to open, unfortunately I cant try on another device because once you have downloaded it the link goes dead!! Not impressed :'(

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
Hmm that's abit odd, anyone else have issues??

You ou may have to give them a call esta, they've been really friendly when I've called them before. So they should be able to sort you out.

Lil SpecR

Reaction score
Website
Country
Instagram
@lil_ej_x
Hmm that's abit odd, anyone else have issues??

You ou may have to give them a call esta, they've been really friendly when I've called them before. So they should be able to sort you out.
Cheers Sam. Yeh my acknowledgement email never came thro either back when I got the tickets and they were dead helpful then sorting that.
Been on their Facebook page and a couple of others have had the same problem, fine getting tickets but not their car pass :)

Reaction score
Country
Same issue here as well with the tickets

I think I'll meet you at Silverstone
As I can't Convince my mates to leave at 5AM so we will head straight to Silverstone and leave here at 6 ish instead

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Country
Same here, I will be driving there with my mates coming from Hertfordshire, will be leaving here about 6ish so will see you guys at Silverstone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lil SpecR

Reaction score
Website
Country
Instagram
@lil_ej_x
IF anyone has had problems I highly recommend emailing Steve - steve@flameconcepts.com
He replied to me pretty much right away yesterday saying he was on the case - this morning I have received an email saying that my links have been regenerated, when I go to them now I get 2 more attempts to download - car pass worked fine this time and I can confirm we are in area B16.
PS - try your original link first maybe, see if he has just reset everyones?

Reaction score
Country
So I won't be coming in my car now
I sent it off to get the front and rear bumpers done last week as the paint match wasn't good

A week later they still have it and are now doing a full respray
As in there words
The old paint wasn't matching right after they blended it and a reaction happened when they heated the paint up to cure it
So now there doing a full respray

But I wasn't told this I called to see what time to pick the car up today and was only told then

Not sure how I feel right now I just hope they do a good job

Lil SpecR

Reaction score
Website
Country
Instagram
@lil_ej_x
It's not a good week for s15s!
I'm still uncertain too! After weeks of hunting I finally found 2 places that would do my wheels (1 place to Polish and 1 to paint as no one will powdercoat them) both places told me they'd only need the wheels max 2 days for their process, it took a week to get the polishing done as apparently someone else's job was more important (incidentally their job came in after mine and besides I was told they had nothing on that week!) then yesterday was a week they'd been at the paintshop and the last I heard was yesterday evening "hopefully they will be done Saturday lunch time" which means that I need to find another place to fit my tyres as the people I've already paid shut at 12 on Saturdays -_-

Reaction score
Country
It's not good at all
😠
I'm a bit in shock that It's come to this
The old paint was amazing as well
On the bright side a full respray for under 1k as its there fault is good
I think really not sure

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
That's not cool guys!! So annoying when companies let you down! It's the ****ing basics of running a company, communication and delivering on time!
Well I hope you guys still make it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.