What's new

Japshow 2013 - Santa Pod Race Track - Sunday 30th June

Reaction score
Country
Hey everyone,

After sundays disappointing showstand at the fast show, due to terrible weather.

I thought it might be time to try and redeem our stand this June at the Japshow. Hopefully with fantastic weather to follow & no mud

As usual, tarmac is available at this point in time, but again its first come first served and 10 people with cars are required to attend to secure a stand.

The event is being held at santa pod race track on sunday the 30th of June and tickets in advance are £12.00 (If you attend in a Japanese car) or £17 (If you attend in a non-Japanese car)

Loads of events happening, including stunt shows, festivals and drag racing. £20 for 4 runs on the track!

A few of us form SXOC and S15 owners club are interested in going, but it would be really great if we could get loads of people for this show stand and make it one of the best Jap car days out ever!!!

Website link for more details:

http://www.japshow.co.uk/tickets.php

If you have any queries, feel free to message me or email me at: killzone22@hotmail.co.uk

Regards

Ash

Reaction score
Country
Awesome guys, cheers for your attendance. We now have 9 people confirmed for the event. Only 1 more needed to book the tarmac show stand at santa pod.

Attendees so far:

Ashley (myself) - S15 Owners Club
Chris - S15 Owners Club
Kirsh - S15 Owners Club
Ronnie - SXOC
Dan - SXOC
Richie - SXOC
Ron200sx - SXOC
LeeSpecR - S15 Owners Club
JDM_virgin - S15 Owners Club

I will try to ring Santa pod tomorrow to discuss booking and potentially get us some free tickets after what happened with Sundays Fast Show ;)

Cheers

Ash

Reaction score
Country
Il go sounds good will be good to meet some new people too

Reaction score
Country
Ps I went to fast show so if the free ticket is a possiblity I have one. Also my missus will be coming.

Reaction score
Country
****! Just realised the exact date. Going on holiday that weekend :-( sorry chaps

Reaction score
Country
When do you need me to pay buddy :)
yeah what happens with payment? assume its just sent via paypal to whoever? as long as my boat hasnt been hijacked by somalian pirates or sunk i shall be attending lol

Reaction score
Country
Dont worry guys Im a trustworthy somalian pirate, your money will be safe with me ;)

In regards to payment, I am in the process right now of booking the tarmac. We are not required to pay in advance to do so!

I will also be contacting santa pod tomorrow in regards to free tickets as compensation for Sunday. If that does not work out we can arrange payment via paypal as per usual.

cheers guys

Reaction score
Country
Hey guys,

Just to let you know, I have managed to book a show stand on tarmac today for the santa pod JapShow. I have put 10 of us down on the list so far, but this may increase.

I did attempt to get us all free tickets as well, but the best they could do was give us all free tickets for the Japshow finals in September and £12 entry on June 30th.

Payment does not have to be taken staright away by santa pod, but it may be advisable to arrange it within the next two weeks.

Also i have not 100% confirmed a club name yet for the show stand as there was a little misunderstanding on SXOC this morning regarding the use of club names. So I just wanted to make sure it was definitely ok with you guys to use "S15 Owners Club" name?

Let me know what you all think.

regards

Ash

Reaction score
Country
cant wait- and good news, my boat hasnt been hijacked by somalians/sunk/blown up/costa concordia'd etc. car arrives in southampton sunday :D

Reaction score
Country
Cool guys. I will contact you guys again in the next week so we can arrange payment. It will just be a case of PayPal over to my account so I can then pay Santa pod in advance if you are all ok with that. The same as we did for the fast show ;)

Then I can either post tickets to you or I can meet and hand then to you at the event ;)

cheers

Ash

Reaction score
Country
Hey guys,

Quick update on this event. I do apologies that no contact has been made in the last 2 weeks or so, been real busy as usual lol.

Just to let you know, we are looking to pay santa pod this week to confirm our tarmac show stand at the japshow, I have sent all the details to you via PM.

Hope you can all attend ;)

Cheers

Ash

Reaction score
Country
Hey guys,

Once again, a quick update on the situation. I am still awaiting feedback from SXOC in regards to a shared show stand, but the good news is that we are now officially booked in on tarmac.

If anyone else is interested in attending this event, then please let me know asap, as we need at least 10 people for this show stand to happen.

I have recieved payment from 2 people so far, so if you would like to pay now, again let me know!

Regards

Ash

Reaction score
Country
I may be able to make this now mate. Will confirm tomorrow

Reaction score
Country
Could everyone who definitely wants to attend please PM me with the following details asap:

Name

Contact details

Car specs - (so i know who to look out for on the day)

And how you would like to pay (either on the day/over the phone to Santa pod direct/or through my PayPal/or through SXOC ?)

Thanks guys and bare in mind that June 30th will come round fast.

Regards

Ash