What's new

Km to mph conversion ,

Reaction score
Country
Anyone know anyone that can change km into miles and also delimit? Also roughly how much does it cost? Thanks

Reaction score
Country
de-limit is an ECU restriction that much i do know, HDev might be able to do it

as for the change

this is something i was going to ask and possibly look into, on the S14/a on the back of the clocks there are a few small contacts that can be bridged for different wheel sizes, diff ratio's etc and possibly switching between Km and M, it effectively re-calibrates the clocks, I've not yet looked but i did wonder if there is anything on the back of S15 clocks

Reaction score
Country
Www.kbtv.co.uk

Changes and delimits. Mine was very easy to fit, had confusion over the signal wire, called them up and chatted things through, quick google and problem solved

immy21

Reaction score
Country
Torque GT sell a speed signal kph to mph converter £60 iirc
This will also mean the speed limiter will effectively get moved from 180 kph to 180 mph.

immy21

Reaction score
Country
this is something i was going to ask and possibly look into, on the S14/a on the back of the clocks there are a few small contacts that can be bridged for different wheel sizes, diff ratio's etc and possibly switching between Km and M, it effectively re-calibrates the clocks, I've not yet looked but i did wonder if there is anything on the back of S15 clocks
No visible solder joints to re calibrate on the back on s15 clocks

immy21

Reaction score
Country
To fit the converter yeah. I'v got a spare set I don't mind experimenting on, any idea's let me know and I'l give it a go.