Send me details, price etc etc to my mail... RSP@LIVE.SE
Have cash ready.. :nod:

regards,
Chico

Reaction score
www.torque-gt.co.uk

Have 2 in at the moment

+

I would seriously consider Matt_S's Pewter S15, as i've seen your post on Driftworks. Absolutely gorgeous example, and if you look at the spec of it, its bloody good value compared to what you get for your money elsewhere

Last edited:

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Also, if you gave your actual location instead of the rather unhelpful 'top secret', people can advise you better. This is a global forum. Do you want an S15 in Australia? New Zealand? Malaysia? US? UK? Ireland?

Reaction score
I realized that after id posted. Would be an idea to get a decent location up in your profile rather than putting a load of rubbish mate - the email is .se which is Sweden. Maybe Yakozan (?) can lead him in the right direction...?

C

Chico

Also, if you gave your actual location instead of the rather unhelpful 'top secret', people can advise you better. This is a global forum. Do you want an S15 in Australia? New Zealand? Malaysia? US? UK? Ireland?

Ohh Sorry... uk, can meet up in northampton near silverstone-garage!
but it will go for export to sweden! ;)

Cheers

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
i'd say go for matt_s car too, very good buy that - lots of s15 for your money:nod:

M

Matt_S

He dont want a fast S15 LOL!

Not heard anything from him!

:wack:

Reaction score
Country
Yeah buy Matts so he can finally retire into his rocking chair wearing his slippers and smoking his pipe!

Seriously though if the regs in Sweden dont require the car to be standard the i would definitely advise considering a non standard example and save yourself a lot of money and labour by buying Matts :)

A

alexfalk

Swedish regulations require the car to be standard. However there is a lot of cheating going on. The problem is that one guy manage to get a 500hp skyline through and someone else are having trouble getting a standard S15 with wheels and exhaust changed. It depends on were you go and what mood the inspector is in. Anyone that is considering importing a built car should think twice.