What's new

WTB: looking for a Trunk

Joined
15 September 2017
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Points
1
Location
Hamburg
Country
hi there

I am looking for an OEM trunk. Please PM me if you have one for sale and are willing to ship to Germany

Greetings
 

willy s15

⭐
Joined
25 January 2014
Messages
357
Reaction score
28
Points
28
Location
greece athens
Country
you mean block rigth ??
empty block if yes i think i have one std
i sure can tell you monday morning as out from home this weekeend
 
Joined
15 September 2017
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Points
1
Location
Hamburg
Country
I mean this part:

 
Last edited:

willy s15

⭐
Joined
25 January 2014
Messages
357
Reaction score
28
Points
28
Location
greece athens
Country
o yea yea i see
when i am in back home i saw what i have
 
Joined
14 December 2018
Messages
13
Reaction score
3
Points
3
Location
West London
Country
I think I have one, albeit with some small holes that had been drilled into the top for a spoiler. If the sale with the chap above doesn't go ahead, give me a shout.
 

willy s15

⭐
Joined
25 January 2014
Messages
357
Reaction score
28
Points
28
Location
greece athens
Country
I think I have one, albeit with some small holes that had been drilled into the top for a spoiler. If the sale with the chap above doesn't go ahead, give me a shout.
hey celicasaur
i write some times to sureryankie but no responce
i didnt know what happen to superyankie
 
Joined
14 December 2018
Messages
13
Reaction score
3
Points
3
Location
West London
Country
It'll need the usual prep n paint at a bodyshop, but it should be fine. Let me know if you would like it. £300GBP + shipping.








 
Top