What's new

Marcus's Silvia S15 Spec-R

Reaction score
Website
www.dnsf.org
Country
Cheers.. I take it you've had the rear arches rolled then? I've only had mine done a while ago so next I may try some 255/35 :)
Actually I don't have any arch rolled! It's just so freakin' high so it doesn't rub. I will lower it more in next week. (dyno pic might fool you, cause the car is strapped down and looks lower than it really is) :)

Reaction score
Website
www.dnsf.org
Country
Little update!

I'm lovin' it! <3
It is just a great car!

Here is few new pictures

Low - Lower - and more Lower... ...It really needs to get lower :nod: And it will in this summer

I have just ordered super bright white leds to all interior lights, rear licenseplate light, trunk and parking lights. They will arrive in next week so I can get my car light up!

Also I order Xenon's lights and we will install them after they have arrived

Window tinting time is reserved to Tallinn, Estonia after next week... Its cheaper there than in Finland and we can bring lots of cheap alcohol at the same time! Two WINS! :D

Here is one more action pic with some moped-guys at the background cheering for me :notworthy:

Reaction score
Argh, I was dead set on getting some bronze grids tomorrow for mine, but now I've seen that pic I see that white looks so damn good on white 15s! :thumbs:

Reaction score
Website
www.dnsf.org
Country
Thanks for the comment guys :)

RyanH you just have make your mind clear and choose one color! :D
I was strugling with my head and colors aprox. 2 months, and then I just decided color and keeped it!

Btw I didn't tell it (I'm sure you did see it) but I also removed nissan badge from the rear! Looks much nicer now... Also my friend did his magic with polishing and fixing paintwork, now it looks like new

Reaction score
Website
www.dnsf.org
Country
Finally got plates to my car :cool:

Here is few pics from last evening. You can now see my new shiny ledlights

Xenonlights will be added on next week

Reaction score
Website
www.dnsf.org
Country
In last week I fitted Cobra's 6000K Xenon light. Now I see where I'm going ;)

Also last week we went to Tallinn, Estonia to get my windows tinted. We decided to get all windows mild black... Now the polices can't notice easily but it still looks much better.

I have now drove over 6000km in this year so it was time for some basic things!

I changed oils and other coolants. Changed sparkplugs to Brisk Iridiums and tightened everything.
Cleaned my MAF and airfilter. It runs much smoother now :thumbs:

Washed up my wheels also and cleaned coilovers and underbody...

Today I cleaned the interior and washed car up. After that I waxed it perfectly and got my ass up for some photos! Hope you like it!

Today/thursday we are leaving Finland to Sweden, Mantorp to Gatebil Festival. Its going to be BIG weekend! :cool: I'll post some pics and story after the trip...
Maybe some of you are heading there too?

Reaction score
Website
www.dnsf.org
Country
Long time and no writeup! Sorry guys :)

Well atleast the car is now in garage where I can start to work with it. I promise to write more of my things...

Lets get back in time a bit. My first show ever was 9-10.10.10 in Tampere. Its called 100+ Motorshow. My car was in DNSF club stand and we have a lot great time.

Here is a pic

After that I decided to put my car in to the garage because my exhaust-turbo gasket was leaking very bad.

It still didn't hold me back for doing last donuts and burnouts front of our garage :D

Well as I'm writing, I have just ordered new Work Meisters S1 3pcs wheels from States. I can't wait them to get here.

Craig "promise" to do group buy of Aero rear bumper spats during the winter, so that thing is solved.

Only lasting thing is Aero front bumper which might be difficult to get.

Well will see... I will write tomorrow more when I get pictures of Silvia how she is doing today.

P

Powersliding

the all white theme certain has a very good impact, i'm planning a set on mine but no final decisions yet on wheel brand or model, just getting all fussy with the size first, 18's seems like the best for both worlds. on standard rear suspension, how much more offset can a 10" wide wheel go in? yours is 35 offset, can it go further more and not hit anything inside?

Reaction score
Website
www.dnsf.org
Country
the all white theme certain has a very good impact, i'm planning a set on mine but no final decisions yet on wheel brand or model, just getting all fussy with the size first, 18's seems like the best for both worlds. on standard rear suspension, how much more offset can a 10" wide wheel go in? yours is 35 offset, can it go further more and not hit anything inside?
I have no idea how further can you go with standard suspension and 10" wide wheel.
I have Jic Magic coilovers and every rod and arms of my chassis adjustable, so with mine suspension set that is 10" wheel with offset 35 is already rubbing a little. But if you roll your rear fenders innerlip you can maybe go 10" wheel and offset 30.

I have now ordered new wheels with offset 18 and that will need some work to get it fitted :)

P

Powersliding

if i were to run an offset of 38 - 40, will it rub on anything inside apart from the fenders...anyway, if i knew a white silvia could look this good i could have gotten a white one instead, very nice job

Reaction score
Website
www.dnsf.org
Country
if i were to run an offset of 38 - 40, will it rub on anything inside apart from the fenders...anyway, if i knew a white silvia could look this good i could have gotten a white one instead, very nice job
I think 10" wide wheel with offset of 38-40, it will not rub anywhere... I think so, that doesn't mean I know ;)

Thanks for your comments, but I bet it will be looking far more aggressive and smoother on april :)

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Craig "promise" to do group buy of Aero rear bumper spats during the winter, so that thing is solved.
I just saw this bit! I'll be sorting this out as soon as I can. I might have to look at finding a different shop to make them though as things are geting expensive at my current one. I'll keep you updated though.

Your car looks great by the way Marcus. Looks much better lower but mind your wiring loom in the drivers arch.

Reaction score
Website
www.dnsf.org
Country
I just saw this bit! I'll be sorting this out as soon as I can. I might have to look at finding a different shop to make them though as things are geting expensive at my current one. I'll keep you updated though.

Your car looks great by the way Marcus. Looks much better lower but mind your wiring loom in the drivers arch.
Great! I'm going to try move wirings a little away... Have anyone tried this?

Reaction score
Website
www.dnsf.org
Country
I haven't updated this thread for a long time :)

Well summer is coming quickly so Silvia is also getting ready for cruising.
I have been purchasing parts and more parts... Taking old parts off...

Now something is really happening.
This is how interior looked like

When interior was ripped out, I put wires for amp, sub and rear speakers. Wired fuelpump straight from the battery.
Last summer on long trips, I pissed off to too loud exhaust noise. Now I have insulated rear end complitely.

Here is few pics from start to the end

Before

Wired & Insulated

Finished

Gear lever cover and handbrake cover were made by JASDesign and they came nicely (black leather with white stiching). Same code will be used to cover dashboard.

I didn't like grey stripes on the floormats so I painted those, I think finished product look nice

Before

After

I have so many new parts, so I will make part-update here soon! :)