What's new

Momo Handbrake

J

Jono

OK, False Economy strikes again. The "Enzo" handbrake sleeve I bought on Ebay like 4 months ago (?30) has completely fallen to pieces and I'm going out on a local 'pistonheads' run on Sunday so I want my car to look it's best, inside and out.

Anyone know where I can quickly get a Momo handbrake sleeve at a competetive price? ?50 seems the going rate but if I can get it cheaper then :thumbs:

J

Jono

Poor show Nicely, even a quick google search finds them ?3 cheaper than Demon Tweaks! :p

And it might be :ghey: , but it's a darn site better than the standard handbrake :hurl: What were they thinking?!

J

Jono

Ordered one from RSM Motorsport in Lancashire - friendly personal service and at the right price too (?49.95 inc VAT/Delivery/Adaptor). :D

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Looks like they've just restarted their server ;)

There isn't a Nissan adapter, so I'm assuming its a universal adapter. Let us know how you get on :nod:

J

Jono

Momo advised the guys when they ordered that they've just started changing the way they distribute and you get a number of adaptors to hopefully suit your vehicle. However, if you order from someone who needs to know the specific adaptor type, you apparently need an "A6" adaptor (for 200SX). :)

Should arrive tomorrow, I'll let you know how it goes!

J

Jono

Well, I got it - straight fit as expected and a number of adaptors supplied too so I could be sure of a fit. Looks fantastic, really pleased with it. :D

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Did you get a new button? or does the button move around and rattle against the new handle?

Had one fitted to a previous car and it annoyed me!