What's new

My rebuilt s15

Mycool

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@S15_wot
Hi guys - I have not posted on here for quite awhile now as I have been super busy with work and with my car. I don't think a lot of you know and I was'nt really planning on telling people but as I am so happy with the end results, I might as well! - I Crashed my 15 Last October the Night before my Birthday! I literally could of cried (basically I lost the back end completely on a cold rainy night going around a roundabout, Up the curb and Bang the rear end met a lamp post) Anyway I got right on the case of rebuilding it to the s15 I've always dreamed of owning with alot of help from Paintworks in Gloucester.
I managed to get all the kit I needed Along with some new hsd monopro coilovers.
I wanted to respray it in a different colour pref white again but with a different pearl. I tried so many colours but asoon as I saw a certain colour i knew it had to be that one! I saw a new aston martin at the NEC AUTOSPORT earlier this year And it was in the Aston martin Morning frost, So that was the colour I went along with - And I am so happy I did!
Here are some pictures of before the crash, the crash itself & the after pictures. I have attended both Japfests in the car since so a few of you may have already seen it! I am still currently doing more work on the car so it should be slightly different again for next show season

Just thought I'd share some pictures with you guys

Before the crash (rough)

The accident

Following the car in this state to the garage is something I wont forget! I Felt sick seeing everyone staring at it!
crash3.jpg

Then the work started

And Then it was just a matter of getting the car ready for Paint

And the end results So happy with the work done and the Colour I decided on!

driving.jpg

Very happy with the outcome.
As I said I am still working on the car so things will be changing, Il update this thread as it changes to keep you up to date. Hope I havnt Bored you all with the pictures! Haha

Reaction score
Country
Looking good!
Not a fan of the darker headlights but the paint looks gorgeous.

Great work getting it back from that accident. :D

Lil SpecR

Reaction score
Website
www.ejmcarphotography.co.uk
Country
Instagram
@lil_ej_x
Wow she looks ace! That white is STUNNING!
Watch the HDR/overly processed photos tho, it can often ruin white car photos (have been guilty of this myself in the past haha!)
Felt sick for you tho looking at the photos, so nice shes been restored to her former glory, and some!! :)

Mycool

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@S15_wot
Thanks for the feedback guys �� I went for these headlights as I just wanted a different look- and in person they really set the car off! And haha yeah Lil specR - Iv tried to bring the colour of the car out in the pictures as camera's for some odd reason seem to have alot of trouble getting the colour out in photos. The car is currently off the road right now, the turbo blew up a few weeks back. So iv gone and purchased a new turbo from Owen developments - just need to get it bolted on now ��. Money money all the time! Haha

Lil SpecR

Reaction score
Website
Country
Instagram
@lil_ej_x
Yeh whites are a pain cus the camera always wants to over compensate on exposure! I will have all this fun to come when mine arrives and I shoot her!!
She is a beaut tho shame about the turbo but probably just as well with the weather as it is, better to go now whilst it's cold than in the middle of show season :)

Sent using Tapatalk

Mycool

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@S15_wot
Yeahh to true! It would only be off the road now anyway - but its just nice having the option of driving it which i really miss lol. Might go for some front wheel spacers after the turbo and a few carbon parts :nod:

Mycool

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@S15_wot
Cheers mate, Yeah if I remember a very little amount of gold & blue flake were added. They did such a good job on the car! I'm more than happy with the outcome. Just need to add a few more carbon bits - I am seriously thinking of getting that rocket bunny lip on the rear too. Need to look into it abit more!