What's new

My S15 Spec R

Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
Country
Yea James I seen it on SXOC think its probs the turbo I would go for aswell since I will be able to rev easly all the was to 9000rpm with the HKS Head :wack: wont probs be looking at getting the turbo till next year though as I would rather put the cash into the engine 1st before any of that.....I might need to get a loan at this rate :wack: lol

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
well you can't get a better endorsement for a turbo than Steve lol... nice1 mate!

Yeah I'm planning on engine internals first before everything is hiked up too much :wack:

Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
Country
Well I have just burned my overdraft on Defi gauges (if any of you are on SXOC I got all of the stuff on JP's thread :wack:) will also be paying for my HKS Head System & Cams :rotfl:

Wooo food stamps for me! :wack:

Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
Country
Not bumped this for a wee while not much has changed to the state of the car as its still stripped out, now though its got no seats, no seating wheel, no injections, no radiator...yous get the idea :wack:

But as you can see from the list on page 1 its getting a bit more serious now :p

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Mine's like that at the moment too! Literally a cupboard full of stuff waiting to be fitted when the time is right!

Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
Country
As requested :p Though I will be selling the Blitz (I think its Blitz same as my mates S14 Air Filter?) Air filter off the Z32 as I will be going for the HKS Racing Suction Kit :)
Enjoy the JDM goodies :wack:

p.s I am about to place a order for somthing quite interesting so will keep yous informed over the next few days ;)

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Feck feck you bastid lol!!!!!!!!! JDM goodness and I see my 'not so old' strut brace haha :D

That's the Blitz SUS Power - makes a nice noise on boost... rather like a jet plane!!

Top mount mani with externally 'gated pipe??!! You kept that quiet didn't you unless I missed something?! :wack:

Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
Country
Lu its a HKS GT Top mount manifold and yes external gate lol :wack: haha bought it off Guy a few feeks ago
Yea I thought it was a Blitz one though I will be taking it off at some point to sell it :)

trust me dude credit card it fryed and i live in my overdraft :wack: lol