What's new

New arrival to the Topper household....

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
...... well maybe not so new, about 4 weeks ago now my partner and i picked up our puppy, Shes a Yellow Lab named Codi.

Here are some pictures (cause i know Ming likes pictures)

She Likes Tiff Needell (sp?)

And Crufts -

And no post would be complete without and S15 appearance -

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
who won the fight for the toy? :p

D

DriftR

hey topper hows it goin!!?? iv been away from here for a while, been away from home! again!! ( no longer in aberdeen, left at the end of october )

lovely dog! reminds me of when mine was a pup, it lies down in the same way mine does, so funny with the legs out :D

hope your well anyways!

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Aye aye mate, hows things? Stil got the Rx7?

Cheers guys, she of course won the tug-of-war, if i didnt let her win, she would have bitten me :D, her teeth are really sharp, but shes not very strong, so you only get some scrathes.

D

DriftR

yeh going well m8, urself?
iv been working away. yeh, still got the rx7 and upped the power a bit, will be going down south this summer to hayward to hopefully get it over the 600 mark :D
il be on track with it at knockhill on the 17th if your about come n see it. it will be the last time its seen in its current state with its stone chips, scratches and battle scars! got new carbon boody panels for it to fit. been collecting stuff since last october when i took it off the road.

drive a mint condition civic ek9 as the daily driver now, superb wee car. eventually got a good sale for the roadster.

hows your s15 coming along? any changes? i saw a picture of it on a mates...mates bebo in friends car section actually. at knockhill too!

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Going well yeh, was thinking of going on the 17th myself, tried to convince a guy i know with a replica GT40 to tag along too.

S15's good, got a new rad fitted, but havent got the fans working yet been a few weeks now, just havent had the time,....... Will get her services, wait for the snow to clear then get her out for some action :D