What's new

New Forum Admins

Mike

Reaction score
Country
Yes mate, wasn't for me. Was to nice to throw a muddy bike in so just had weekend car type use and I may awsell have something more fun for the weekend!

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
I think your a car trader mike. You go through cara faster than torque gt! Lol. What are you really considering as a new toy?

Mike

Reaction score
Country
I think your a car trader mike. You go through cara faster than torque gt! Lol. What are you really considering as a new toy?
Ha! I would have to make money on each car to be classed as a trader Sam! Don't lose great deal mind, thought that's as I have them for 2 months!

Honest, I'm looking at DC5's. If you get the Honda thing or not its undeniable that the dc is a fast, reliable, useable, tuneable, ageless machine and I loved mine.

I am tempted by s15 again but I'd want mine back.... And I don't think Joe would be happy with that!

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
I get the Honda thing! I love them. I don't like the k20 series as much, I'm a B series fan for life! :)

i can understand why you couldn't buy another S15 so soon after selling yours! It would be like splitting up with your mrs and then getting with her mum! Just wouldn't feel right! Unless her mum was the milf of all milf's!

The DC5 is a fully sick car and in many ways I see it as the Honda equivalent to the S15 as they come in very similar colours, 4 seats, practical, reliable and fun!

Reaction score
Hondas are good cars, lots of my mates drive them...

Massive fan of the JDM DC2 and accord Euro-R

DC5 is nice.. But the FD2 is better imo.

Or... You go for the daddy NSX ;)

Mike

Reaction score
Country
Would love a fd, possibly my favourite of the type-r's but just a matter of cost there. Spending 15k instead of 7/8 right now isn't an option. One day maybe! I possible could justify a nsx though... It's a classic after all right!?

Haha! They do indeed, good ones I hear!

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Yeah I agree man if I got a Honda would be a ek9 jdm dc2 fd2 or nsx man have to do it properly or not at all

tooley

When only sideways will do!
Reaction score
Country
I would only get rid of my s15 for an fd I have had 2 fd's and love them. The 15 and fd's are my 2 fav cars. Although I've gone to far with my s15 to get rid of it now lol! May even put an ls3 in there next year.

by fd i mean rx7 a proper fd ;)

Reaction score
Rx7 FD is probably one of the best looking jap cars ever.

My mate is a 13b super geek nerd so I've seen a lot of the engine an all that ****, but I would still swap it out for an RB as I looked into 4Rotor engines an they are expensive.. 4Rotor is the only way to go with the rotary engines IMO

Reaction score
Country
fd is the sexiest car ever made :nod: true dat
curves and aggression... mhhh-mmmmm!

but s15 is still my angel. I'd have both :D

welcome everyone! :thumbs:

tooley

When only sideways will do!
Reaction score
Country
I love my s15 to much now! It's a full on track slag!

I think I may like blue lol!!!
these cars are 5 years apart! When I was 21

now