New Pics!! ** All Nissans featuring x3 GTR's **

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Hey guys...

Another month gone by and more automotive pics by LuPix Photography lol :)

Comments welcome as always!! Cheers - J

These ones of mine and mate's Mazdaspeed FD were shot for our Club JDM flyer:

This was shot in early in the morning when I was passing through Loughborough...

The reason I was in Loughborough was to visit Leon @ EP Racing. Whilst I was there I had the chance to take some quick snaps of his stunning R34 GTR ;)

Then later on that day (yes was a busy one lol), I hooked up with Albert from Knight-Racer.co.uk to shoot x2 very special Nissan GTR's (one was their demo and the other was customer's car). Both have pretty much the same carbon goodies that Knight-Racer sell. It's rare to be able to photoshoot one GTR let alone two at the same time!! I was truly in Nissan heaven :D And the lovely Zoe helped us with some modelling work as well...

Last edited:
S

S15 SILVIA

Great cars, and one very sexy looking lady!
All in a days work! Lol
Nice pics James!

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Cheers fellas... well started 4 years ago with no formal photography training. Like with cars, I enjoy figuring things out for myself so had the Nikon D40 as my first digital SLR. Started reading a lot of photography mags and checking out forums to understand studio and outdoor flash lighting etc. Some nights I almost felt like giving up as I couldn't get it right (using my wife as a model haha) :wack: But I was determined to get it right!!!

Most importantly, I was out all the time taking pics, using friends as models. Then progressed onto D300, arranging pro models and now shooting cars from companies like SRB Power, Knight-Racer... it's been an awesome journey. And the best bit is this is not my daily job - more like evenings/weekend extra hehe. Also now covering about 5 to 7 weddings a year which is where the money is TBH :) (although really enjoy this as well).

Thanks for your support guys... it's nice to be able to share my work!!

J :thumbs:

Last edited: