What's new

NISMO Gauge Cluster Install Video

Reaction score
Country
Hey guys, just posted a video installing the "Nismo Combination Meter" in my S15. Hope it's helpful or interesting for somebody!

bzh kevin

Reaction score
Country
nice! For some reason I found the Nismo cluster more OEM looking than the OEM one .

You need an engine that rev to 10 000RPM now!

Cess

Staff member
Instagram Staff
Reaction score
Country
Great video and I have lusted after the Nismo cluster for a while. I agree, in many ways, it's more in keeping with the car than the original. Off topic - cool GT-Four. Used to own one, way before the Silvia

Reaction score
Country
Great video and I have lusted after the Nismo cluster for a while. I agree, in many ways, it's more in keeping with the car than the original. Off topic - cool GT-Four. Used to own one, way before the Silvia
Thanks, man!! I've been very happy with it so far. For whatever reason, it's much brighter now, too, so it's nice to be able to actually SEE my gauges clearly!😅

Awesome! Yeah, I was surprised driving that GT-Four. It was really quick. The turbo feels like it comes on more dramatically than the S15. Not sure what kind of boost it's running...

I'd be interested in your thoughts on how the two cars compare!

Reaction score
Country
They seem to be letting the Silvia go a bit now into the night. Unfortunately many parts are being discontinued that aren't essential for the cars to keep running. I suppose it is to be expected now with the age 20 years old, and Nissan a bit behind globally. with the somewhat low production numbers of our cars. I am hopeful they will include S chassis cars in the heritage program - There just might not be enough demand to facilitate that though, unfortunately.