What's new

FS: Nissan S15 carbon bonnet for sale!

B9NKO

Reaction score
I'm selling my carbon bonnet from my S15 as I've sold the car now, the bonnet is in brand new condition and the fitment is very good!!! There are no cracks or chips!

Im looking for £320 for it and can arrange postage at extra cost

Mike

Reaction score
Country
Assume this is still available? Interested mate. I remember you being to far away from me to collect. Any rough estimate on what this would be to post?

B9NKO

Reaction score
Assume this is still available? Interested mate. I remember you being to far away from me to collect. Any rough estimate on what this would be to post?
Hi mate sorry for the late reply I've moved to Australia, I can probably get it posted for around £20? Let me know if your interested thanks

Reaction score
Country
Mike BUY IT! and sell me your standard bonnet haha

Awesome quality bonnet this is btw, was admiring it at JAE Dude

GLWS

Reaction score
Country
if it helps the sale, i will 100% buy the oem bonnet (as long as it is white) of the buyer of this carbon one!

GLWS

Reaction score
I'm interested. My white OEM bonnet needs a new laquer spray though (the power washer cleaner guys went a bit too close and took the top layer off on a small (half A4 paper size)....

Reaction score
Payment sent via pay pal I included £13 extra for fees. I will just wait for your brother to send his work address so I can arrange the courier for next week. Cheers chap..