What's new

Meet: Nostalgia IV - Cambridgeshire

chelle83

Reaction score

Facebook Event: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=185337252682

Cambridgeshire's Biggest Cruise of 2009 Returns to Kick of 2010!

Nostalgia IV, the 4th in the Nostalgia Cruise Series is back by popular demand.

Nostalgia III saw nearly 700 cars keeping Peterborough and Cambridgeshire firmly in the Cruise scene and the 4th Cruise should not disappoint.

This is a static cruise bringing together some of the best cars in the scene to due the lack of "larking about" as we promote the Max Power Cruise Manifesto to bring cruisers and the Police together with a little common sense from both sides. Police will be in attendance and will be welcomed.

As with previous cruises all clubs in attendance will be thanked with the club names being published in the Max Power Review.

Contact us with your club and convoy details and we'll do the rest!

Check out the Nostalgia III Review in Januarys Max Power (out this month)

Be great if some of you local guys could come along :thumbs:

Reaction score
Country
sounds good who else is thinking of going? may be an s15 contingant if we can get a few of us!!!!!!!

1) strangemn24 - cambridge

chelle83

Reaction score
1.strangeman24 - cambs
2.chelle83 - cambs

I will defo be there as I'm a staff member on cmmoc so will be helping organise it :)
I don't have a postcode to hand but if you put in Peterborough it will give you a rough idea as it will be there x

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Would love to pop along Chelle but it's a tad too far for me at this time of the year lol... Hopefully be able to meet up with you guys soon tho!! :)

Jay

Reaction score
i will be there as i live in peterborough, with my local club onenation. be good to see a few s15's about!

Jay

Reaction score
haha my bad! getting mixed up with another meet. stoopid thing is i was actualy there at this meet! (jay checks for blond hair...)