What's new

Racepak IQ3 display dash

A

Asianracer

Has anyone tried installing the Racepak iq3 display in the S15? I understand that there are some wires that need to be jumped in order to completely remove the stock gauge cluster and replace it with an aftermarket gauge cluster. Anyone with advice or instruction, please advise me. I know that the abs computer relies on the speed signal from the cluster. I am running an A'PEXi Power FC ecu. Thank you in advance to anyone that can offer me some help.

Reaction score
Country
I had the older Racepak Dash in my Ford Probe:

It was lots of work! Without having good knowlegde about the cars electronic
there´s no way to get it done.

S15 has the big rpm-meter in the middle of the cluster, like a fast car has to.
With a performance box (which measures g-force and lap times) on the
dashboard there´s no need for me anymore to install a Racepak...

V

V-MAX

I like the look of those Racepack dash's... Has anyone on here fitted a Stack dash system? Are they any good?

Anyone chime in, I would like to learn more about changing the dash display... I have all the S15 wiring diagrams if that helps

V

V-MAX

Hi, I took a look on Google and found that Racepak have a forum where Roger and Tim are Tech support for installations and stuff. (Roger@racepak)
Maybe worth setting up an account and asking away...

I saw a model called 250-DS-UDXSR which would be a suitable fitment includes speedometer and odometer so its legal for road use... Good for people doing engine swaps and having less gauges in the cockpit...