What's new

RB26DET powered S15 (bodyworxs-projects)

F

faxij

that sucks :( :eek:
was really excited seeing your finished project, including some video's on youtube..

and sorry as well for talking german to all of you who don't understand german :wack:

p.s.: couldn't you take off the frontbumper, shouldn't it be able then to get it on a trailer? would be a shame to sell after all this work :|

Reaction score
no...its still 900km away. i travel back in 2 month and finish the car. then i travel back with it and bring it to the company who map this for me.

Reaction score
Great glad you are keeping her. I am really tempted to do the front bumper mod on my Origin bumper as it looks a lot better as it is now all uniform.

Reaction score
little update

got a picture from a good friend.
the connectingpipe from turbo and wastegate to the downpipe (same function as turboelbow) is now finished.

maybe it wouldn´t work this way in practice because ther is now "flex-pipe" (hope its the rights word). if dont work we replace a peace of pipe with a flex-pipe.

Reaction score
Good stuff, just ensure to get the manifold reinforced because the weight of the turbo and exhaust pipe will crack it.

Reaction score
pick up my headlights from the customs today.

a nice forum mate from the sxce.org help me to get my watertemp-sonsor into my adapter. need this one for my both electrical fans.
nice job!!!

in 2weeks i fly down to my car, finsihing it and drive back to my new home. so it would get finished within the next 4 weeks i hope.

MWTech

Trader
Reaction score
jeeeeeeeeeez what a build! amazing

whereabouts in germany are you from, i have family there

il be keeping an eye on this thread!!

Reaction score
reguarly i´m from berlin, there i was born but now i´m livin away 900km from there in saarbrücken.

the car is still in berlin :D.

MWTech

Trader
Reaction score
iv been to berlin 2 times and hopefully looking to go again next year. the city is beautiful and the tours and history is great

the food and drink is great, i regularly visited a traditional bavarian bar located downstairs in a shopping mall quite near the big church with broken tower ( from war time ).

my family members are from Bonn, i have been there a few times also

its a lovely country

nurburgring is still on my "to do" list :D

Reaction score
nuerburgring is still on my "to do" list too :D.

the church u mean is located at "bahnhof zoo" its near the zoo, that was a few years ago the mainstation of berlin.

like saarbrücken much more because here are much better places for streetdriftig. hope for getting any car finished for some freetime drifts :D.

MWTech

Trader
Reaction score
i stayed quite close to the centre...5 mins in the taxi... Hotel Berlin, was quite nice, and the receptionist/evening bar staff........wowwwwwww!!! LOL

that zoo was really good, went in for a day.

the whole place was good...the city tour was excellent...took us into the other old half of the city, its a very different place. the old buildings from the war were very impressive also, i could imagine them being very intimidating with the massive red flags hanging from them