What's new

Remember Me?

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
haha hey guys - Sorry not been posting up here in a while, been trying to 'dial' out on the s15 as much as I can since she's now sold.

I still have the car at the moment, awaiting on the DVLA to sort the plates out before I can let her officially go.

Here's a few things thats been going on recently.. Im sorry if I already posted, I dont remember lol!

I got Car of the Month in Japanese Performance Magazine..

another mention the other month in Banzia, and I got a feature in a local paper..

Remember when I damaged all my aero in the water? Well I fixed her up the other day and got her out for the final shoot..

here's a preview from the shoot..

Going to miss this car like nothing on earth! Its been a hell of a ride, and I havent decided if i'll replace her with another Spec R, or a JZX100/110.. choices, choices! I fancy some JZ action tbh.. but I love the coupe!

I leave for Japan on the 4th of January and weather depending.. get some drifting done at Ebisu, I'll be back in feb some time to get some more cash and then I should be good to go in August for good.

Thanks for all the support and help over the last 2 years from you guys - Has to be the best OC iv come across, and proud to be a member.

Many thanks,
-Mint

p.s. Please keep checking my blog www.mintofruit.com, I'll be updating that all the time I can while im in Japan. I'll be sure to keep you guys up to date tho on what I decide to pick up.

Reaction score
Country
Good luck Minto. Good to meet you those times at JAE. Hope you really enjoy yourself out there :)

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
Sounds damm good to me mate ;) Im on the GTR.co.uk if thats the forum. Daikoku is being set up aswell..

So..... here is my effort, then.. you can win them all with yours when im in Japan! :D haha..

The FINAL photoshoot..

Mint @ mintofruit.com said:
As you can see by the pics.. She is sooooo dirty! This was the idea, it show’s the ‘used’ look representing the time iv owned her, This car; despite her “Glamour” shots and features in magazines.. was used daily.. an all weather interceptor! Sitting as low as you could go.. showing a new path for the ‘low riders’ that you CAN drive a car every single day of the year only being an Inch off the deck.

Point.. Game.. Set.. I’ll let the photo’s do the talking.

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com

Mint @ mintofruit.com said:
So.. There we have it, This chapter is almost at an end.. and what a hell of a ride its been. Japan is only 18 days away, Its not decided 100% if i’ll return this time round, All I know is, my days there are being booked up fast.. What with the Tokyo Auto Salon covering possibly now 3 days, A Daikoku Futo Meet organised by Dino and the guys on the GTR. A few trips up to Ebisu to see Andy and get some drifting lessons from D1 Stars Team Orange…
Just booked my hostels.. trying to keep my mind off the fact that the best car iv ever owned ever.. is about to go forever.. dum dee dum...........

Reaction score
Best of luck out there mate, hope you enjoy it!

Look forward to seeing what you get up to out there as i wouldn't mind a trip out there myself one day!

Have fun :thumbs: