What's new

WTB: s15 6 speed gearbox conversion kit

R

Rb killer

Basically looking for everything needed to convert my auto s15 to manual, catch is you need to be willing to ship to new zealand by my expensense ofcourse.
Ive been looking around in New Zealand for a while now and just cant find anything.

Thanks

Reaction score
I've got 6spd gearbox and standard helical diff. Plus gearbox main support (you know the big bracket thats about 0.5m in length)... So its not all but its getting there.

The box and diff have about 80K on them... They were working well.

Issues:
- The syncro for second gear was getting a little tired but normal driving it was 100% good. It was only change down from high revs 3rd or 4th underhard braking that would take a while.
- The input shaft bearing is a little noisy but it could have been the release bearing I'm not sure as changed box and clutch at the same time while I needed to go a clutch change.

I was going to refurb the box incase my spare (now fitted) ever failed but I haven't got around to it and now I'm very short on space.

The diff - works just as it should (I changed for a really harsh two way :-D)
- Diff also has the half shafts (just the short bits you plug into it not the driveshafts) as I fitted a GTS R33 diff in an S14 casing so had to change for my car.

DarioG

Reaction score
I can supply all parts required to complete this conversion.

The parts I am willing to supply were extracted from S15 Spec R with 70 000kms , involved in a front end collision about 4 years ago.

I have been holding the parts for about 3 years in my storage.

I can guarantee the condition of all parts.

Please see my mail for more details.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Basically looking for everything needed to convert my auto s15 to manual, catch is you need to be willing to ship to new zealand by my expensense ofcourse.
Ive been looking around in New Zealand for a while now and just cant find anything.

Thanks
Maybe try Australia, its closer for shipping and there are quite a few wrecking atm.