What's new

S15 Calenders!

Reaction score
Country
Hi everyone,

Pretty new here. Was a regular at ns.com but got bored of it so I thought I'll drop by here to say hi.

Just wondering if anyone here is good with photoshop or editting photos. It'll be great if there's a monthly wallpaper. Something like www.jtuned.com I'm not too good with photoshop but I can contribute some pictures.

Regards,
Johnny

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Hey Johnny. Welcome :wave:

You might find the pace quite a bit slower on here compared to NS.com :p We tend to be a little bit more concentrated though. :)

There's plenty of photos about, but getting wallpaper/calendar standard usually requires someone who has a good artistic eye. There's a few guy on SXOC who are fantastic photographers, as I'm sure there are on NS.com.

We are still a fairly new forum and club, but I would quite like to get a good looking front page. Its in the pipeline, but it just takes time.

Anyone with top quality photos who wants them used as wallpapers, here's the place to say.

Reaction score
Country
Pace slower is good. Sometimes you just got sick of checking 3 pages of new replies each day. Imagine u didn't online for 3 days, u just cbf checking anymore. LOL

Actually I'm from Perth-s15 club as well, but we dont have that much members to make any big photoshoot. The one on top looks like a nice outing!