What's new

WTB: S15 floor mats

Reaction score
Country
LOOKING FOR A MINT SET OR BRAND NEW SET OF THESE

PM ME

$T2eC16FHJGQE9noMZJ)nBQB+JfhW2w~~60_3 by d_2jzgte, on Flickr
Hello
A brand new one direct from Japan is around £220 will confirm on Monday after weekend. Delivery time is within 14 days and item will come brand new original from Nissan Japan.
Also available are HKS Kansai mats
Nismo mats
Nissan Silvia mats Luxury version 2 types available [just the one you after] and checkered one
Nissan Silvia sports floor mats around 10 types available.
lf you are happy with the quote just give me an email, remember Tax and Duty paid so you do not have to worry about it. Your item will come brand new in original nissan packaging.

Thank you

Reaction score
They are pretty rare. Looks just like the set I have in my garage. Not completely mint, but nearly.
Let me know if you are interested. In the meantime, I'll clean them up and take some pictures.

How does £45 sound?

Reaction score
Country
i saw some s15 mats on another site that was almost twice the price and didn't look very clean good price kango iam tempted to make you an offer on them,,,, but i got some already hehe :)

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Hello
A brand new one direct from Japan is around £220 will confirm on Monday after weekend. Delivery time is within 14 days and item will come brand new original from Nissan Japan.
Also available are HKS Kansai mats
Nismo mats
Nissan Silvia mats Luxury version 2 types available [just the one you after] and checkered one
Nissan Silvia sports floor mats around 10 types available.
lf you are happy with the quote just give me an email, remember Tax and Duty paid so you do not have to worry about it. Your item will come brand new in original nissan packaging.

Thank you
You are sounding very much like a trader. That being the case, you first need to ask permission to trade on the forum. If you are approved, your forum status will be marked appropriately so that people know. As there are no trade fees on this forum, we would ask at the very least that you read the For Sale/Trade rules and adhere to them.

Reaction score
Country
Thanks will do.
Just to confirm the floor mats are (discontinued) they stopped production so Nissan Japan no longer have them. Maybe in other countries. However available are optional floor mats please refer to previous message.
Thanks for the advice l will contact the Administrator.
Thank you

Reaction score
Country
no problems mate, ive got a set of the same mats in my car and feel off my chair when i saw the prices brand new though youngs prices seem good and if kango hasn't got his for sale any more you could try RHDjapan

Reaction score
Country
haha what you going to do with the second set stick them to the roof lol :rotfl: not a bad idea mate as there so much money brand new, and yea the 2 on that site i think there the same posted twice aren't they :confused:. anyways pleased you got sorted mate and figured out how to order of that site cause i haven't haha :rolleyes:

Reaction score
Yea there's 3 on that site but one of them are posted twice so there's really only 2. I'm just going to stock the other one so incase something happens I got an extra one. You have to email them to order, it's weird.