What's new

S15 OWNERS CLUB (Queensland)

Reaction score
hey peeps if I havent already added you join this group if you have any problems please let me know as I have the settings set to private so I may need to invite you to the group....

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_110891375643579&ap=1
Had a look at the facebook group thing, looks cool. We might want to think about making it into a profile page so it's open and people can become friends of the page and spread the word. I think that will be the only way to attract more people for cruises etc. BUT I will say another job well done on the club front Sam your making me want to pull my finger out again.

N

nutty

Since ive decided to keep the car, opens the whole wheel decision back up again.. and once again I cant decide what I want..

So im going to buy some new pads/disks and prehaps a oil cooler if I find a decent one for a good price

D

dirtturbo

Hey g, I actually gave you admin access last night cos your the head of brizzie crew, I didn't put as public yet cos I wanted to see if you all ok with it as people will be able to view everything we post but if we all cool with that I make public

N

nutty

Ordered pads/rotors and braided lines today.

Also got nissan to get me in that bolt/nut from the alternator.. $16.50.. cheering :D

N

nutty

get the bolt tomorrow, going to put it in Saturday, might clean the whole engine bay up as well.. it needs it

N

nutty

finally got the bolt, didnt come in friday so no car over the weekend.

Fixing that **** tonight, then getting some dints removed during the week.. then putting new pads/rotors/braided lines in this weekend

happy days

U

udi

what pads did you end up going with nutty?

i put some r33 front brakes on mine and some slotted rotors which have been good, still stock pads for now though

N

nutty

Went with QFM's A1rm's.. Was going to get a set of EBC Redstuff's but most of the people say they are as good as the EBC and half the price..

ill tell you what they are like in a week or so

D

dirtturbo

Can someone please post link to facebook page up sorry I on my phone so limited things I can do.also you should see all the s 15 down here in sydney and it sucks to drive here sI definitely don't think I would want to bring my car here

Reaction score
I am running ebc red stuff all round on my car. They pull up real well even on standard rotors. But they put out a ****load of dust. Let me know before you buy them nutty I might be able to get them cheap for you

N

nutty

Can someone please post link to facebook page up sorry I on my phone so limited things I can do.also you should see all the s 15 down here in sydney and it sucks to drive here sI definitely don't think I would want to bring my car here
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=logo#!/home.php?sk=group_110891375643579&ap=1

I am running ebc red stuff all round on my car. They pull up real well even on standard rotors. But they put out a ****load of dust. Let me know before you buy them nutty I might be able to get them cheap for you

Too late, brought the QFM's.. ****ing wish my braided lines would come..

I

ichigo_s15

probs looking up to $2k although ive heard i can get tein super streets for under 1.7k. for a daily, and stiffness doesn't really bother me

N

nutty

Australian or Japansee Super Streets? the jap ones are quite rough and dont provide the handling to back it up.
The problem is its really hard to compare coilovers, car setups/tyres and coilover age plays a big part..

I went with Apexi S1's with 7/5 settings, I have the damping on ~half and have found them great.. they arnt back breaking but still provide great handling.

Just stick to a well known jap brand, dont go too stiff if your driving everyday (trust me, it gets old mega fast) and make sure you take it to a good place to set it up