What's new

S15 OWNERS CLUB (Queensland)

D

dirtturbo

dont know who they were I will try stalk them on boost to see if they interested in coming to a meet, its hard to know who the owners are of cars as everyone walks around and stuff and I feel a bit awkward just approaching people.

D

dirtturbo

put a post up on boost to for our meet hoping I dont get too many bogans spam it!

N

nutty

That blue s15 has my wheels!!

I dont know if I should sell my car on not.. im moving back to NSW eventually and I didnt want the hassle of getting rego transfered over.. anyone ever had/known of anyone who have got rego changed from QLD to NSW? I imagine its a Blue Slip?

S

slutb8

Yeh its a blue slip and any large mods ya gotta engineer i did it once on my charged SS and was a massive headache!!!

Reaction score
dont know who they were I will try stalk them on boost to see if they interested in coming to a meet, its hard to know who the owners are of cars as everyone walks around and stuff and I feel a bit awkward just approaching people.
Hey Sam the dude with the Blue one goes by user name Jaren on Boost. Yeah it was a good night sadly it's like a Southside version of Harrys attended by the 60% of the same scrotes. Those S15 kids are like most those types, shame really or maybe I'm just to old and surly.

I

ichigo_s15

let me know when you guys go to the next one! looks good, although your right i can recognise some cars that were at harrys tonight.

Reaction score
hey guys i'm heading to harrys, this week. going to try get there for about 7 and have dinner and ****. let me know if your keen.
sorry i couldn't get to the meet sam, ended up working out at banjo till 8 30... was wrecked by the time i got home.

D

dirtturbo

Actually those guys are gona come on cruise he he they seem to be more in with the founder of gsn so I don't think they are lik the other boost losers well I hope?

Reaction score
Would people be interested in having a fortnighly meet one night during the week. I was thinking seeing is we are all adults we could have it at a pub or something someplace we can sit down have a feed and a few drinks and talk car **** instead of hanging around some scabby carpark with the rest of the boostcruising kids and the crap that is linked with that scene. Bogans and Commodores aren't my thing to be honest. Have a think about it anyway and let me know.

H

hanim

Would people be interested in having a fortnighly meet one night during the week. I was thinking seeing is we are all adults we could have it at a pub or something someplace we can sit down have a feed and a few drinks and talk car **** instead of hanging around some scabby carpark with the rest of the boostcruising kids and the crap that is linked with that scene. Bogans and Commodores aren't my thing to be honest. Have a think about it anyway and let me know.
yeah i would be as long as it was on pay week (this week) lol

L

lgotje

dog and parrot at robina thers heaps of carparks and servos or maybe varsity tav as its really nice there with lots of parks aswell

N

nutty

Hey Garth, wanna update the first post? I cant find the event info anyware.. looks like im not going to christchurch this weekend!

M

Muso

I would be keen for this Hendo. Although I will have a hard time committing cause I always have irregular plans on different nights during the week. Although I would definately make it out whenever I am not working. So count me in.

Reaction score
Alrighty some good feedback so far. I will make planes and pick a venue for Thursday(yesterday) fortnight but will discuss it more on tomorrows cruise.