What's new

S15 OWNERS CLUB (Queensland)

S

slutb8

Are we talking bout the crystal lights same as what was on my s15??
If so there on ebay for like 300 odd bucks just buy em piss easy lol

Reaction score
nutty i'll change em for you :p

lol joel you can't buy the smoked yashio's anymore, you can only get the clear ones like you had. they've stopped making them and can't even find any for sale in japan :(

D

dirtturbo

Happy Birthday Sam. I will be out for sure but Sober :( cause of that epic drive out to Logan.

Don't know Joel, Need it to stop rainning first haha. Have you heard anything about your old car from old mate?
Sober wtf!! Jeff said you should teach molly how to drive so she can drive you and jedda around ha ha.I spot a new pewter s 15 every morning on freeway

Reaction score
Yea when is the next cruise, I just got my license back and im keen as to meet up with other ppl with s15's

D

dirtturbo

Don't know when next cruise is...garth lol.I followed a spec r pewter s 15 this arvo most of way home hopefully they saw stickers on my car!

D

dirtturbo

Lol!!!! Do you live in browns plains? I had to go to shops and it pissed down with rain and I couldnt see where you went!

I

ichigo_s15

another pewter s15!!! :D awsome but im starting to think i picked the wrong colour

Last edited:
Reaction score
another pewter s15!!! :D awsome but im starting to think i picked the wrong colour

No you didn't mate it, your colour choice just means your not a fan of driving white goods haha.

As for next cruise I am thinking in a few weeks of organising something.

Sorry about last night Sam also, feel bad ah. Stupid old man ****.

Reaction score
haha nahh i live in marsden
Sorry to hear that fella. Anyway you should get some photos of your car up so we know who to look out for. I have probably seen you around that area cause I work on Magnesium Drive, and have spotted a few pewter girls lately.

D

dirtturbo

Oh oki I live in crestmead

that's ok garth I think jedda and molly would have given you enough grief, viv was only s15 owner who pulled through and he came bearing drinks that my friend didn't appreciate when she was throwing up lol I feel reasonably good today .

Cruise be good but I have exams on 9 & 11 th nov so I can't really do alot until after then.

D

dirtturbo

Hey all I put athread up in events section regarding next meet info hope everyone can make it!!!

M

Muso

I am thinking about coming tonight.
Won't be able to get there till about 8pm or so. Is anyone gonna be there?