What's new

S15 owners DRIFTERS thread

Reaction score
Country
Just alittle thread for the guys that enjoy drifting. Post Pics and info on your cars as well as general chat.
I didnt see one posted on the forum yet and honestly its quite hard to tell what 90% of the guys on this forum are actually into, besides just simply owning the s15.(which is all good too!)

So I'll start it off here.
I dont have pics just yet but I'll post them soon.
I live in Kanagawa, Japan. the car will be built for mainly track use.
I just bought the car and currently setting all the suspension up and interior. I'll post pics and info once the parts go on.

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
I love drifting but don't drift mine properly as I wouldn't want to hurt it! Ha ha! But a little roundabout action is always fun!
But POW

here's my drift baby!

Reaction score
Country
TBH I think you will be lucky to find a handful of people who drift on here..I know Tooly and James S15 do and I’m sure they’ll post piks if they see this.

I personally love drifting and have 'experimented' in mine but not done any drift days or anything yet as I want to prep the car first. Im not in a position at the moment to spend loads of money (and theres no doubt drifting costs a fair bit what with all the tyres and the cost of replacing broken things) hopefully later this year I can get some alignment arms, new coilovers as mine are horrible, and possibly an uprated rad and fmic and then start having a proper go.

I bought the S15 because of how much I love drifting, now though i wish I'd got an S14 as id have more money to upgrade it... Not to mention smashing a 10k car kind of puts you off a bit!

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Yeah Tooley and JameS15 are your regular smoke whores lol...

I used to dabble but sadly decided to sell my 15 just as I was getting the hang of 3rd gear initiations at Pod :wack: Oh well, I have to do it all again in my 14a ;)

Reaction score
Country
I would love to drift but the thought of learning in a £8,000+ car and damaging it really doesnt appeal to me lol

Reaction score
Country
Aha it was only after buying my s15 that i realised it was probably abit to tidy and expensive to drift, and like fruit booter sometimes wished i had bought some other cheap beat up nissan to learn in.

But my addiction must be fed so i do it anyway :thumbs:

Apologies for the lack of smoke though - its still sr20de in these pics and that shiny concrete doesnt help either :eek:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@kwalker88
Don't drift my 15 as its to mint, me and my other half built a 13 from scratch last winter and have been drifting since. This was taken at awesomefest last year.

Reaction score
I just couldn't bring myself to drift my car, like most others, as it's so clean. I love watching it, however, and I'd love to get an old rear wheel drive banger with a mate to smash up at Pod or something to learn in as my drifting skills aren't quite past novice status.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@kwalker88
get a 13, weld the diff..set of coilovers and away you go. Bought ours for £400...was a cheap hobby to begin with :)

Reaction score
It's really fun to do, even the basics are fun and addictive. I had an attempt at provoking my car at Mallory last year and loved trying to get control but a laggy turbo doesn't help when you run enough power to break a gearbox in a straight line. I've done a drift day at Brands Hatch too and I really enjoyed the time I had in the cars but there was far too many people to get decent seat time. My main issue is keeping a turd of a car road legal, as me and my flat mate have no space to keep it on private property.

Reaction score
Heres a few from last weekend, i thought my diff was knackered but turns out its not as bad as i thought and might have cooked it on a previous drift day :wack:

and a photographer stood in the way :(