What's new

FS: S15 parts for sale!

Reaction score

New horsham developments manifold. SOLD!!!
New horsham developments turbo hose 3 set stainless. SOLD!!!
New HEL brake hoses set SOLD !!!
Nissan coolant premix £25
japspeed decat used in good condition £50
Ultralite 25mm wheel spacers used in good condition £100 can be split in to pairs for £55
All original nuts for spacers included

All prices include postage
Will do discount for bulk orders.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
obviously it depends on the wheel offset but would you need to roll the arches with 25mm spacers using reasonably shallow wheel offsets...if that makes any sense lol

Reaction score
obviously it depends on the wheel offset but would you need to roll the arches with 25mm spacers using reasonably shallow wheel offsets...if that makes any sense lol
as s15 Sam said u need to know ur wheel offsets and width.

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
Then 25mm is too big on standard arches. They must be an ok fit anyway? You need 10-15mm spacers with either extended studs or bolt on ones. (Not available in 10mm as far as I'm aware)

I'll take the nismos off you though?? ;)

Anyway, I'll leave sparks to it, free bump for a good seller. I bought the brake pipes and turned up super quick!

Reaction score
Then 25mm is too big on standard arches. They must be an ok fit anyway? You need 10-15mm spacers with either extended studs or bolt on ones. (Not available in 10mm as far as I'm aware)

I'll take the nismos off you though?? ;)

Anyway, I'll leave sparks to it, free bump for a good seller. I bought the brake pipes and turned up super quick!
cheers S15-Sam ��