What's new

FS: S15 Silvia Spec R Blue

C

clive_ni

well we thought it best to put in rock bottom price for a quick genuine sale, unfortunately not a single viewing has emerged.

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
It's probably just the time of year & the bad weather. It looks mint in the pics & is a bargain at that money...

If my circumstances were different I'd have been up to see it a long time ago! You might find it easier to find a buyer south of the border, so you could get onto the Irish revenue and see what it would cost you to register it here, then put it up on carzone or the like with an on the road price in Euro's...

S

S15 SILVIA

Surly it's priced so low people think there's a catch, or something seriously wrong with it!
Really is silly cheap!
This should of sold within a week!

C

clive_ni

This car is priced to sell, a genuine rock bottom price for a stunning car, and the 1st to come and see this car will buy if interested at all.

Y

Yella Fella

I'm still looking possibly, only prob is most of the good ones are in NI, I've not idea on processes in bringing that over to England... plus still need to get rid of my Honda Integra DC5 first

C

clive_ni

Buying a car from Northern Ireland is the same as buying a car in England or Scotland & Wales. It's all the UK so NO need to reregister or pay import duties etc. Car can obviously be reregistered for a small fee. Current MOT certificate will also be accepted anywhere in the UK.

Last edited:
Y

Yella Fella

Still get import duty/vat to bring it in? I thought that was part of the UK and hence excluded from such tax? Or you referring to general shipping costs

C

clive_ni

Sorry i meant to say no need to reregister or pay import duties etc. so really the only cost invloved is the boat cost which shouldnt be that much

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Don't forget that Northern Ireland is part of the UK! It's not like bringing a car over from Japan :) just book a £50 ferry

I

ibizatom

If I could sell my Ibiza, I would whip this up i no time. But then again it's trying to find someone to part with 7k (at big a push, but it has double the torque and a 100 more hp) for my car. :(

A

A.C

is this sold now? I swear I spoke to the guy who bought this last night in my village! Looks exactly the same in every way

Reaction score
Country
Yep, its sold to me :) I guess you are the DC owner who bought the can of coke, in the Chinese, as an excuse for a gander :D

Last edited:
P

paddddy1979

hi mate you still got this car for sale if so give me a ring on 07724393751 regards adam