What's new

Shorty's S15 Banana

Shorty

Reaction score
Website
www.daiko.co.uk
Country
Thanks mr! Yeah a little, pretty much the inner lip is 100% flattened, surprised at the little amount needed to do with the arches to be honest.

Wheels are -

Front- 17x9 et 25 but 5mm spacer to clear coilover so like et20.
Tyres are 215/45/17

Back- 17x10 et 20. Cleared coilover easily.
Tyres are 225/45/17

Shorty

Reaction score
Website
www.daiko.co.uk
Country
To be honest, my mate sold me two cheap tyres which will do the job for now and two kuhmos. Ive got a bit of experimenting to do so these will probably swap to others later on.

Shorty

Reaction score
Website
www.daiko.co.uk
Country
I actually gave my car a proper Spring Clean... Shocking.

Car will be being aligned tomorrow as its pretty damn off right now. Cannot wait for it to drive properly again!

Im also organised getting my boot sorted in the next few weeks so I can put my boot wing on :) Will also be giving the banana a touch up here and there to. I love Sun and how it makes everything that little bit happier and do-able!

I also need to find some bracing for this as it needs it! I thought I would just get some Spec R bracing but if anyone has any advice :)

Reaction score
Country
start with good quality strut braces front and rear. make a good bit of difference IMO. after that look at bracing the underside of the car. I've not used any of their products but the ultra racing under braces look good and they have a large range you can choose from.

you got a printout of your alignment settings? how does it handle now?

Shorty

Reaction score
Website
www.daiko.co.uk
Country
I did but it's somewhere... Haha. I think I need camber arms as the rear is still pretty camberific and can't get any less. Few niggles annoying me but get it figured out... Brakes etc. to do list... Growing.

Reaction score
Country
start with good quality strut braces front and rear. make a good bit of difference IMO. after that look at bracing the underside of the car. I've not used any of their products but the ultra racing under braces look good and they have a large range you can choose from.

you got a printout of your alignment settings? how does it handle now?
second that the spec-s has very little bracing, strut bars make a noticeable difference to your point and shoot, ive got ultra racing sway bars, and for the price you cant fault them but they will add about 15kg to your weight