What's new

Show your......

Reaction score
Country
......oil catch cans! your postions, plumbing and what not ;)

best place to buy em?

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
+1 for this, I've just got a 2nd Cusco catch tank, and need idea's on where to mount it.

Reaction score
You can see my GReddy oil catch can here. I don't route it back into the intake though, just atmo.

Reaction score
Country
i've one mounted on the top left corner but uses a bracket to mount as its a cusco one make for the s15. its plumb to the PCV valve to the intake manifold on 9mm fittings. can't open this to atmosphere or there be a vacuum leak:D

the other one in mount where the carbon canistor sits. just held on with a big jubilee clip on the old carbon canister bracket. plumb to the rocker cover breather to turbo intake.

Reaction score
Country
eBay.. Depending on where you want to plumb the fitting size vary. 15mm on the rocker breather and 9mm on the pcv valve.

I went for 2 catch cans cause I wanted a clean intercooler. And a clean intake manifold.

Reaction score
Country
seems to be plenty of 9mm kits on ebay, although on the cusco fitment guide its 15mm, which one?

Reaction score
Country
i think the best place is the top left corner, and plumb it to the breather 15mm the right side of the engine. that way you dont have to touch your carbon canister.

most people plumb it to the breather as it stops the intercooler getting oilie and better cooling.

get the cusco s15 specific if you can that has the 15mm fitting. open to atmosphere and block of the pipe going to the turbo intake. :thumbs:

universal Cusco catch can, can be gotten much cheapper but with out the bracket. if you want to go this route i would remove the carbon canister can(should be a guide in the useful section) and mount the catch can there just make sure its the 15mm fitting one :thumbs: