What's new

Sticker Collection thread

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Craig - looks good dude but you know me sticker whore and all that haha!! And the size is not too big... just right IMO :)

lol Tooley mine always seems to be made in Thailand... should have 3 arriving next week. Will deffo photoshoot car soon and get decent pics up as I also have new front bumper to fit in two weeks time :D

G

GBDiaz

All Jimmy UP stickers were bought on www.Jimmyup.com
Hialeah Edition is a joke between a couple of friends and I so we made 'em.
The WORLD FAMOUS!! Genki Style Penguin Stickers are printed by my friend and you can see 'em on some pro drift cars, Jeeps, trucks, etc etc. If you guys want more info, they're like 5 or 6 for 'em and I can send you to the right direction! Great quality as well.
The, "****ing Classy," and "Sorta Flush," stickers were bought off www.coolstickersbro.com
The Sexy Pants sticker was handed to me from a good friend!
The Festival Motorsports (not really seen in pictures), is a friends shop.
Turtle was made by a girl friend of mine in highschool

I only have 3 stickers on my car and 2 of them are shown here lol. There are like 20 more than need to go on!

Last edited:
G

GBDiaz

Thanks Tooley! Couple of friends sent me some more stickers!
Came with the order of Jimmy Up Stickers

A friend on the forum I'm on made these. Florida with a star on Miami!

Next sticker says, "Simply Clean," kinda like a Hella Flush thing going on in Florida.

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Ok at last my big sticker collection has turned up... so on they went as soon as I got hold of them lol :D

My prized 'Nordschleife' sticker added to rear bumper :)

Manga girl is still there...

Only recent addition to the cooling panel is Hardrace sticker courtesy of grearbox mount I bought off Craig...

Gotta love the Yashio pink lol :thumbs:

Knight-Racer and JDM Allstars still there... had these fitted for JDM event in Manchester back in April - still like them so kept them on bonnet.

Quarters been like this for a while now... need to add some more methinks ;)

Finally bought sticky pad to attach Apexi hand controller. Again another new Nurburgring sticker which I bought in Germany...

Last edited:
K

kababaka

Not mine but a seriously cool sticker! Means "in your face" in Japanese! It's from a new drift clothing brand...:cool:

Last edited:
J

jimmy_bob

All Jimmy UP stickers were bought on www.Jimmyup.com
Hialeah Edition is a joke between a couple of friends and I so we made 'em.
The WORLD FAMOUS!! Genki Style Penguin Stickers are printed by my friend and you can see 'em on some pro drift cars, Jeeps, trucks, etc etc. If you guys want more info, they're like 5 or 6 for 'em and I can send you to the right direction! Great quality as well.
The, "****ing Classy," and "Sorta Flush," stickers were bought off www.coolstickersbro.com
The Sexy Pants sticker was handed to me from a good friend!
The Festival Motorsports (not really seen in pictures), is a friends shop.
Turtle was made by a girl friend of mine in highschool

I only have 3 stickers on my car and 2 of them are shown here lol. There are like 20 more than need to go on!
where did you get the "****ing classy" one from??