What's new

strawberry face

M

Matt_S

WOW! I had to take a look cos I was like 'err its a front end swap' :wack:

But that car is probably the most effort Ive seen to make it an S15 :wack:

Interior, engine, box...

God knows what ECU its running tho, cos its running a single coil rather than the std coil on plugs all turbo'd CA/SR/RB/VG run :wack:

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
the other thing that struck me was the front end - it actually looks perfectly like an s15, rather than a crash damaged thing with the bumper hanging off.......

most of the strawberry faces ive seen have awful panel gaps-espescially under the lights and the bonnet.

M

Matt_S

Nah thats all about how they went together and the quality of the parts.

There are a couple of cars in the UK that look really cleanly done. Cant remember the guys name atm :wack:

Nicely might remember. A welsh lad with a black car.

DeanS15

Reaction score
Country
well there was a guy at trax from the sxoc with a red 14 and s15 front end which was quite well done but i dont recall his name either....:rolleyes:

S

StarletRick

theres a fairly decent black strawb about in brentwood that ive see a few times.

if only you could change the back end ^^, thats where the 14 falls over looks wise.

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
As a few of us know, the S14 is no substitute for the S15, no matter how much someone tries to make an S14 look like one. They don't understand this though. If they did, they wouldn't bother pretending and would get the real thing...

DeanS15

Reaction score
Country
i agree with the earlier comment about the rear end - its hideous. the front end of the s14a is lovely (very aggressive) - so if anything needs addressing its the rear!!! maybe they can sort out a fibreglass panel with different rear lights. they could call it strawberry arse.........