• August

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • September

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dont mind!

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters
Reaction score
ok, I think we should make it the 10th then! :)

There is plenty of time to book it off of work and quite a few people seem ok with it :thumbs:

Any objections?

Nickichi

Reaction score
Website
forum.s15oc.com
Country
well looks like you've got a date now, (lucky im free so a RR test would be great to see what baseline i've got under the hood) but what about the location?

Curryzz

Reaction score
Good day for me too, rolling road be good, car is standard but be nice to no bhp

Darren_S15

Club Event Orgainser
Reaction score
Country
10th July is fine for me.

Gives me a target to aim for to get some of my planned bits on the car now :rolleyes: :rotfl:

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
10th July is fine for me.

Gives me a target to aim for to get some of my planned bits on the car now :rolleyes: :rotfl:
same here mate, needs a damn good service after a year of little use, uprated engine mounts i'd like to fit by then amongst other things.....you had it mapped up yet?

Reaction score
I have spoken to Btec Racing about the rolling road day as Owen Developments didnt get back to me. Here is the message....

hi tom

for a rolling road day we need to run a minimum of 10 cars @ £30 per car. each car has 2 power runs & a print out of the results

p.s. 10th is fine

andrew

http://www.btecracing.co.uk/rollingroad.htm

I guess if thats ok with everyone I'll start looking for a location around there :)

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
is it a dyno dynamics setup? have only been on a non dd roller setup once and thought it was pants :(

Reaction score
I thought some one would ask that lol

No I believe it is a Dastek 2/4wd Rolling Road, take a look at their website and see what you think.

The only thing is we are quite restricted as to where we can go because there are only 2 or 3 rolling roads in Oxford! :(

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
is it a dyno dynamics setup? have only been on a non dd roller setup once and thought it was pants :(
Same here, I wasnt going to say anything though!

After taking my car to Weston Performance and seeing their dyno setup, I can see why 2 dyno's are by no means the same.

Edit: That may sound a bit wrong ^^. I'd still be up for the RR Tom as we can compare results etc, and its something to do :)

Last edited:

Darren_S15

Club Event Orgainser
Reaction score
Country
Nothing to major, I want to get my matching rear brakes fitted along with some engine mods to finish up stage 1 and some more gauges.

No not yet Dean, yeah I know it's taking an age to get there but I'll get there soon I hope.

Just a case of deciding what I want and doing it now really more than anything else.

Reaction score
I have used many RR's and in my experience the Dastek setup is alot better than the DD setup. Speaking to several guys who are highly experienced in the field of dynos also rate the dastek over the DD.

Its always good to try a different RR anyway so you can compare the results from your last run. Alot of it has to do with the operator anyway and what settings he is running. You could have the best RR in the world but if it has been setup wrong then you could get all sorts of figures.lol

Reaction score
Right guys thought I would start this thread up again as before we know it itll be Jully! Im going to go ahead and book the RR and give the mags a firm date. I shall let you guys know what everyone says and if there is a deposit to pay etc.

I have just coppied the last list so hope I havent missed any one out, if I have just let me know and ill add you! :)

1) C1TPT - Hertfordshire
2) DeanS15 - Kent
3) Curryzz - Hampshire
4) Chelle83 - Cambridge
5) S15AK - North West
6) JEZ 8553 - Essex
7) LuPix_S15 - Shropshire
8) JameS15 - Northamptonshire
9) zero260 - North west
10) Roots82 - Portsmouth
11) Andeep - Hertfordshire
12) craig8585 - Lichfield
13) tooley - Coventry
14) TurboAL - Oxford
15) Darren_S15 - Essex
16) Suspect - Essex
17) Dan H - Warwickshire
18) kimi -black country

Looks like im out workin the 10th if the shift patterns I have are rite:(
Thats a shame mate! Can you not get it off?

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Cool, I'm looking forward to this. Should be a good day :)