What's new

Varietta Aero Project

Reaction score
colour

the colour is house of colour grey..black base coat and four coats of house of colour..its a dark grey which shines a metalic silver/bronze under light..bit difficult to explain..and needs to be seen in the flesh..more pics to come...:cool:

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
Last edited:
Reaction score
colour

Very similar colour...
I've had a few mates have a look and some say its metallic bronze/grey, dark grey with a hint if champagne, metallic grey gold...:rolleyes::rolleyes: i dunno...looks nice tho..

Reaction score
aero verietta

here finally is the finished product..just debating if we should keep it JDM or put some wheels and lower it a little..
front view

rear view

rear view again

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
is this kwouk's car? sorry if it isnt but i bumped into a guy down at my local sprayshop the other day and he said he was prepping a blue varietta for kwouk to be sprayed gunmetal....just seems too much of a coincidence:nod:

Reaction score
aero varietta

hi dean...
kwok at Kodeperformance did the paint work and you're mate I think helped out stripping it..and prep it...

thanks to kwok at kode-performance.co.uk for the body work and floorless paint job...:thumbs::thumbs:

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
cool....that is a hell of a nice colour mate. now the variettas been aero'd it looks much nicer:nod: i never was the biggest fan of the varietta due to the boot but thats very nice. just a nice set of hoops and you're good to go:D

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
That is really nice :nod: I'd lower it a bit (Nismo springs / shocks), get some smoked side indicators (Nismo) and some different tail lights (smoked Yashio factories) - but then again I would say that :D

Reaction score
That's a fantastic paint finish...great job!

You mentioned that you may be selling her. What's the situation now? The reason I ask is that I'm looking to come back to an S15 and always wanted a Varietta of high quality and yours is certainly that :nod:

Reaction score
aero varietta

Blinx - we're looking to have the varietta featured at least that way we officially have something to look back on and smile...then probably put it up for sale...if we do I'll pm you..

Trail_S15 - We're in two minds of modding her further...since its all JDM so far was thinkin of keeping it original..(apart from painting the calipers black...red has to go!!!!)
If we decide to mod her even more then probably lower it, bronze 18 wheels, brembo's with some braided lines...which is more ££££:rolleyes:

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Would be a shame to sell up after all the time and effort thats gone into it. I've never seen a Varietta for sale in the UK before either, especially one that looks as nice as this. Keep it!!!

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
Trail_S15 - We're in two minds of modding her further...since its all JDM so far was thinkin of keeping it original..(apart from painting the calipers black...red has to go!!!!)
If we decide to mod her even more then probably lower it, bronze 18 wheels, brembo's with some braided lines...which is more ££££:rolleyes:
Are those the standard spec S brakes :eek: I'd replace them right away :nod: they were so bad on mine I threw on some 4 pots from the latest model 200SX and mine is still n/a! You could pick up some very cheap lines, calipers, discs and pads from the 200sx and throw them on :thumbs: Z32 4 pots would be even better because they're lighter than the S-body ones :D

P

Phill

This is interesting to watch. I just imported my missus a really nice low mileage S15 Spec R but now she's seen the varietta she want's one of those!!

Anyone seen any forsale in the UK??

Reaction score
Hey Guys,
sorry for the late reply...the varietta has been tucked away most of the winter and haven't spent much on it so far...this project is costing an arm and a leg..we would like to have it featured now so will be contacting the mags to see if they are interested...
We'll keep you posted guys..
:nod:

Reaction score
PM me if you ever sell!

one off choice to make the change from the blue to pewter though dude :)

That boot spoiler Phill had on the last SpecR Auto would look better on this for sure :thumbs:

Reaction score
Some of the latest pictures..

The car is out of the garage an ready for summer..just had a oil change too...:cool:
Enjoy the pics chaps..