What's new

What kit is this?

jp

Reaction score
Website
www.sxoc.com
Country
After looking through dozen of cars on the net & seeing them around I've yet to find another S15 with this kit or anything that looks like it! What is it & can they be bought?

Reaction score
Country
i think its the nissan autech kit very limit edition. only available for the sivlia autech version.

was ment to be a luxury version. the kit was to match the looks of a farrari.

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Can't see the pics either, but from Raytsangs describtion it sounds like it's the Autech Style-A kit. Or was it A-package? Something with A.
Very rare.

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Yeah pretty sure it is. One of the Irish guys had one and posted details. Was a while back now though. Possibly on the old forum...

jp

Reaction score
Website
www.sxoc.com
Country
Any chance you could post the pics locally again Nicely please? :) Yeah, it was owned by kopijack on the SXOC, then bcs15, then he sold it to some other guy but I'm not sure if he ever appeared on any forums or decided to sell the shell after I heard the block got warped! :(

Anyone seen any of these Autech S15's around at all? Would be keen to find another one! :)

jp

Reaction score
Website
www.sxoc.com
Country
If you're going for a sleeper-look it's a great car! ;) Seen & driven this very one & have been looking for a substitute ever since! :(

S

sillbeers15

The sideskirt and rear bumper is definitely aftermarket stuff.

As for the front bumper, it looks like a grafting job done on the stock bumper because of the sides looking so stock!

yes. Nissan has a "ferarri 456" look-a-like front bumper that has the cross-cut grill as a option for the S15. Have not seen any in photos except in catalog when I was purchasing my optional front bumper from Nissan.

jp

Reaction score
Website
www.sxoc.com
Country
Yup, Pewter's the best colour on the 15's! ;) Mind you the blue is growing on me too since I've been looking around; love white but it's just too hard to keep clean in Ireland! :annoyed: I still want to see what the red looks like with the silver-backed lights though! :smitten:

P

Paddy

i think its the emperor kit by nissan, or was it style A???... can't remember for the life of me where i read about it though. prob wikipedia or nissan's car history page

don't like that kit myself either for that matter, but it is rare...

wasn't that car up for sale on carzone a couple of months ago??