What's new

What would be your next car after the 15 ?

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
I wont have a 350z, i know that much. test drove one once and wasnt impressed, not enough to buy one.

I'd go for R34 GTR, E46 M3, RS4/6 (maybe pushing my luck here), NSX...

But if i could keep the S15 for weekends, i'd buy something like a 330d for my daily driver.

2OOsxy

P

Pazz

Yeh if I had the cash the 330d would be a daily driver
I test drove one of these while searching for the family daily driver. Ended up going for a 2005 A4 3.0 TDI Avant. Must say I am impressed with the effortless power it puts down to the ground. Puts out 230bhp 330lbft. The 330d does put out more torque, but then the handling and overall grip of the Audi swayed me. Was an interesting comparison though. Would definetly suggest testing both.

J

james_pa28

I'm different to the rest of you lot, I'm only going to get rid of my silvia and thats just for financial reasons, if I had lots of money there wouldn't be such a thing as "after the S15" for some years yet!

Think once its on I'm gonna buy or build a Sileighty! Got to keep it in the family :D

D

david

Had an r34 gtt and the silvia is a far better car in every way including power looks tunability and off course i was always getting why didnt u buy theGTR.
My next will be a R34 GTR in white but i have to say i still love the silvia even 13 months later...

P

Paul2x

The 15 is still my fav.

My other rides included : r32GTR, E46 M3, and Evo VIII RS

Different tool for each job , but the 15 is the most fun to drive IMO.

:thumbs:

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
i've only just got mine so i'm not thinking of what to get next. all i know is for the money i could of bought an evo, scooby or saved a little more and got a 350z but as a package and for the exclusivity in the end it was the s15

P

Pazz

i've only just got mine so i'm not thinking of what to get next. all i know is for the money i could of bought an evo, scooby or saved a little more and got a 350z but as a package and for the exclusivity in the end it was the s15
I also ran through the motions of considering these cars, but then the insurance was higher for even a UK evo/scoob in comparison to an S15. I think its the reputation those cars have with certain insurers.

Last edited:

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
I also ran through the motions of considering these cars, but then the insurance was higher for even a UK evo/scoob in comparison to an S15. I think it must the reputation those cars have with certain insurers.
well when you see evos and scoobies out doing the school run being driven by middle aged women (no offence intended) it makes you consider wether they are actually special any more, maybe they have become too commercial. scoobies in particular, as good as they are, are the modern day xr3i.

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
I never thought I'd be influenced by 'other people' in the motoring world and was always going to go down the Scooby route.

However, as said above, they really are two a penny and I'd only ever consider owning a P1, 22B or extremely mint STi Version 5/6. New Scoobs have been soooo ugly IMO and way too commercial. Apparently, Jap manufacturers are now heavily reliant on the US market and it shows!!!

If I get a pay-rise (cough cough), the only car that would pip the S15 at the mo is the R35 GTR but hey, we can all dream :)